McGahee not speaking to local media

DPR4444

I just heard on Howard Simon's show this AM that Willis was on the conference call with the SF media, but he won't speak to WNY local media.  I wasn't aware of this before - does anyone know why?

Either to not divulge that he'll be playing next weekend, or just to avoid all the questions about his knee. Bad memories, you know?

Either to not divulge that he'll be playing next weekend, or just to avoid all the questions about his knee.  Bad memories, you know?

174992[/snapback]

May be his agent is mad that the NFL won't send his player to the Pro Bowl

this year and has asked McGahee to not talk to the media.

May be his agent is mad that the NFL won't send his player to the Pro Bowl

this year and has asked McGahee to not talk to the media.

175143[/snapback]

maybe i'm paranoid, but i fear Rosenhaus demanding a renegotiation, contract hold out, trade demands, etc.

Or maybe he's just trying to keep the attention on the team and not cause a distraction heading into a game that could be a problem for us.  If you want to be concerned about anything, be concerned about the team being overly confident right now.

Doubtful after what happened to the Patriots. That game was the best thing for the Bills, for numerous reasons.

Or maybe he's just trying to keep the attention on the team and not cause a distraction heading into a game that could be a problem for us.  If you want to be concerned about anything, be concerned about the team being overly confident right now.

177156[/snapback]

I am more concerned he can't seem to stay healthy.

Maybe Ricky Williams has taken McGahee under his wing. "First, stop speaking to the media. Next, learn the joys of smoking pot. Give up millions of dollars if you have to, but keep smoking pot. Grow a wild beard, and travel to "somewhere in Asia." Shock the football world by retiring before the fantasy drafts (but after the real draft). Appear on a television documentary so that others can learn why you did all this, and so they can follow your example.