Sure wish we had Giants Defensive Coordinator

ALLEN1QB

Ralph is cheap

Fewell is a good coordinator, but he deserved a shot at the head coaching job here, so he split. Besides, the coordinator can only do so much. Give him McFumble and Florence at CB, and they will want him fired in NY also.

This is getting really old and I'm starting to get tired saying this. But do you honestly believe Wanny has no input on this defense right now?

Totally agree, just like do you really believe there is on reason why he was available and didn't have a job?

Fewell is a good coordinator, but he deserved a shot at the head coaching job here, so he split. Besides, the coordinator can only do so much. Give him McFumble and Florence at CB, and they will want him fired in NY also.

Give McKelvin and Florence the Giants d line and they are borderline pro bowlers.

This has absolutely nothing to do with Ralph being cheap. He went from d-coordinator to head coach. It would be stupid for him to stay. He put this spot under his belt and it is way better he moved on and took another team under hi relm and got respect from them as well. To stay in Buffalo would be an insult and Chan said he wanted a 3-4 defense. Plus now with Dave W. here I would take Dave over Perry anyways. Give it a few and the Bills will be better. What happened yesterday is the Bills were manhandled all the way on both sides of the ball. That is either coaching or it's the play. For that to happen on both sides of the ball tells me thet jets were the better tea hands down. Even Wood was knocked back into the backfield and Freddie had no running lanes at all. Just hope they bounce back from this is all. Maybe the Bills needed a good ass kicking to show them that they are not all that and a bag of chips. Who knows......

Give McKelvin and Florence the Giants d line and they are borderline pro bowlers.

Now you are talking nonsense? We have a Pro Bowler on our line (when he can play) and a rookie that most here think is the next All World player and McFumble and Florence still resemble a piece of toast.

This has absolutely nothing to do with Ralph being cheap. He went from d-coordinator to head coach. It would be stupid for him to stay. He put this spot under his belt and it is way better he moved on and took another team under hi relm and got respect from them as well. To stay in Buffalo would be an insult and Chan said he wanted a 3-4 defense. Plus now with Dave W. here I would take Dave over Perry anyways. Give it a few and the Bills will be better. What happened yesterday is the Bills were manhandled all the way on both sides of the ball. That is either coaching or it's the play. For that to happen on both sides of the ball tells me thet jets were the better tea hands down. Even Wood was knocked back into the backfield and Freddie had no running lanes at all. Just hope they bounce back from this is all. Maybe the Bills needed a good ass kicking to show them that they are not all that and a bag of chips. Who knows......

Just about anything that has ever happened in the NFL can fall under one of those two things.