Early Line....Buffalo +3.5

papazoid

So I see the Bills are +6 next weekend @ Dallas. Just like I thought the Bills being 2.5 point favorites was showing too much respect for Buffalo, I think this line is giving Dallas way too much respect.

Dallas should be a 3-4 point favorite maximum in this game, no way they should be at 6, IMO. This game actually sets up pretty well for Buffalo:

1. Coming off an ugly loss the Bills should be extra focused, sharp, and hungry next week. I expect much more of an effort and execution vs. Dallas.

2. The Cowboys have looked very susceptible vs. the run the last 2 weeks. McCoy shredded them last week and Marshawn Lynch just had a career day vs them today, over 150 yards on the ground. Expect Freddy to have success, and when Freddy gets rolling, so too do the Bills.

3. After facing the Jets this week (one of the top 3 defenses in the NFL, IMO), everything offensively should come much easier next week. I already mention their vulnerability vs. the run, but they're also a lot worse vs. the pass than the Jets. I think the passing game should find plenty of holes next week.

4. Miles Austin repulled his hamstring this week and did not return. Last time he pulled his hamstring earlier this season, he missed 2-3 weeks I believe. If he happens to be out, it can only help the Bills.

I'm not saying this will be an easy game. I actually think it'll be a very tough road game, but I just like the way the Bills match up vs. the Boys. My biggest scare is DeMarcus Ware off the edge, but I think the bills will have a good gameplan going in. I love the Bills at +6. My biggest concerns: DeMarcus Ware, the possible absence of Lindell.

Early prediction:

Bills-28

Cowboys-20

2 weeks to prepare for a divisional game. of course the jets were going to manhandle us.

cowboys are terrible. bills will beat them, will easily handle miami, and could beat the jets again in 3 weeks.

only 2 teams in the conference have less losses than us. no clearly dominant team in the afc. gonna be a great second half of the season.

Sadly, the Bills might be in a position where they really must win in Dallas. The Jets scared me yesterday and I don't the Bills can beat them in New Jersey. I also feel the Patriots are going to lose a couple more, and therefore will be playing for their playoff life in week 17... also a loss for Buffalo.

If you count those two losses, the Bills are sitting at 5-5, and I believe will have to win 5 of six remaining games. Losing to Dallas will ensure that they will not, and they will not make the playoffs. (I don't think 9-7 will get a wild card for the AFC this year)

The Bills losing on Sunday means that they must go 2-0 over the next two weeks, no doubt about it.

Sadly, the Bills might be in a position where they really must win in Dallas. The Jets scared me yesterday and I don't the Bills can beat them in New Jersey. I also feel the Patriots are going to lose a couple more, and therefore will be playing for their playoff life in week 17... also a loss for Buffalo.

If you count those two losses, the Bills are sitting at 5-5, and I believe will have to win 5 of six remaining games. Losing to Dallas will ensure that they will not, and they will not make the playoffs. (I don't think 9-7 will get a wild card for the AFC this year)

The Bills losing on Sunday means that they must go 2-0 over the next two weeks, no doubt about it.

No kidding 9-7 isn't get to make it. The problem with yesterday's loss (and Cincy's win) is that 10-6 with 2 losses vs the Jets is not going to cut it either.