This Team's Defining Moment

TPS

Defining moments are funny things. They happen in losses, too. This may be one of them. They got their asses handed to them. It can galvanize a team and make them better. Important losses do that. For example, I see the loss to the Browns in the '89 playoffs as the defining moment for those SB teams.

Let's see how this team responds. They've shown they have heart if not a lot of talent.

GO BILLS!!!

I hope you're right. I think the D played well for the most part. I don't think we have enough playmakers on O to beat the Jets, the second time around either.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LaDainian Tomlinson: "They the same old Buffalo #Bills, I don't care what nobody says. They try to play that pretty ball. We play physical."

LT may be the biggest frontrunner in recent NFL memory. When SD really needed him to come through, where was he? He was a champ when SD was up 10, with 2:00 left in the 4th, though.

Although I hate the Jets, I loved when Shonn Greene (his current teammate) mimicked LT's lame TD celebration in the last NYJ/SD game.

I think it might because everyone and their mother has heard/posted/referenced the infamous Jim Mora video. :thumbsup:

And that is why it should be posted after you have a SO CALLED GAME OF THE YEAR and the team comes out and lays an egg!

Also, I think its one of the best postgame ever!

Finally, this is a game, no thread should be deleted unless there is much profanity. Shame on this messageboard.