ESPN Playoff Predictor

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pats* 14-2? They would have to run the table and that just isn't happening. Bills 12-4? That's 7-2 the rest of the way and I don't see that happening either. I think that ESPN is just pulling this crap out of their ass.

Why don't you see the Bills going 12-4? If they win this week, they'll be on pace to do just that and they have a easier 2nd half schedule with the fins twice and Denver at home yet to come. 12-4 wouldn't shock me at all, and I actually think 14-2 or 13-3 are possible, though unlikely.

Why don't you see the Bills going 12-4? If they win this week, they'll be on pace to do just that and they have a easier 2nd half schedule with the fins twice and Denver at home yet to come. 12-4 wouldn't shock me at all, and I actually think 14-2 or 13-3 are possible, though unlikely.

I just think 10-11 wins is likely the range they finish in. 8-9 wins seems worst case scenario. To me 12 wins would be a best case scenario. For the Bills to finish 12-4 that would mean only losing 2 games. Which is hard considering they have tough road games against the Jets and Pats*.

If they win this week it sets them up nicely but this week is far from a given. Also Dallas and San Diego away aren't easy. And even the Titans at home aren't a push over. Also we view Miami twice and Denver as wins but its the NFL nothing is gauranteed.

If the Bills can beat the Jets this week and go to 6-2 I think 12-4 is a real possibility. But lets see how this week plays out.

The Packers and Patriots both have worse defenses. Do you doubt they will make the playoffs?

They have to two best QBs in the league. Like it or not that makes up for a lot of other deficiencies - see the Indianapolis Colts this year if you doubt this.