Jay Rosen, er, Ross signed to practice squad

Because the Bills signed a DT to the practice squad, you think that means Troup is not the answer?

I don't think he has played badly when healthy. It IS a disappointment that he has been injured

so much.

Being injured this much becomes a bad habit. I can't remember anyone recently who was injured this much who suddenly becomes healthy for 48 starts in a row. Its time to IR Troupe and sign his replacement.

Being injured this much becomes a bad habit. I can't remember anyone recently who was injured this much who suddenly becomes healthy for 48 starts in a row. Its time to IR Troupe and sign his replacement.

We will get right on that Dick Juaron...

Remember when someone got a hang nail with DJ they went to IR. Thats why we ended up starting guys right off the street

Ted Washington was a player who couldn't stay healthy his first 3 seasons and was cut for those reasons....

Sometimes players get injuries because their bodies are not yet ready to take the rigors of NFL caliber football. Depending on training habits, coaching and genetics some very gifted athletes can take 3+ years to adapt.

We released Bing when we signed Tim Toone.

According to the official Bills website, this is the current P-Squad:

WR Kamar Aiken

TE Mike Caussin

DT Lionel Dotson

OL Michael Jasper

CB Doyle Miller

DB Joshua Nesbitt

WR Tim Toone

OG Keith Williams

Yep.

And apparently Tim Toone was released to make room for Ross.