scary talk from a Turk

2. the women from occupy LA disavowed her

I had no idea there was a particular woman in charge of Occupy LA who was in charge of disavowings statements, nor was I aware that Occupy LA is an actual organization that decides who is eligible for membership.

Here. Let's go with this guy. Did someone disavow him?

"You're a bum, Jew. Go back to Isreal."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnKetznvdUE

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stay focused, Skippy. You said that the comments here are "more incoherent and ignorant quotes than anything from the OWS protests."

This would lead us to believe that you find these links, which ARE from OWS protests, coherent and smart.

In defense of lyrbob, he doesn't know what he is talking about. How can someone that doesn't know what he is talking about be faulted for making blatantly false statements? Picking on lyrbob is like tripping the blind woman or taking Dumb in Norfolk's crayons away from him.

Stay focused, Skippy. You said that the comments here are "more incoherent and ignorant quotes than anything from the OWS protests."

This would lead us to believe that you find these links, which ARE from OWS protests, coherent and smart.

Semantics ? OK, I find those comments from the women at OLA as very ignorant and the those comments from the "Lotion man" at OWS as both very ignorant and incoherent but I still find the comments here as more ignorant and more incoherent.

I'll explain it to you Billzfan - if I were to say Billzfan was more of a disingenuous ignorant prick than 3rdrate it wouldn't necessarily mean that 3rdrate wasn't a humongous colossal disingenuous ignorant prick it would just mean that you are just a bigger one.

Semantics ? OK, I find those comments from the women at OLA as very ignorant and the those comments from the "Lotion man" at OWS as both very ignorant and incoherent but I still find the comments here as more ignorant and more incoherent.

I'll explain it to you Billzfan - if I were to say Billzfan was more of a disingenuous ignorant prick than 3rdrate it wouldn't necessarily mean that 3rdrate wasn't a humongous colossal disingenuous ignorant prick it would just mean that you are just a bigger one.

So it's like saying that Dave_In_Norfolk is more moronic than you?

This, after I defended you? Next time I won't be so kind.

You said one thing. You really meant something else. Semantics got in the way. And as a result, everyone is ignorant and incoherent.

Except you.

Got it. Makes perfect sense.

end the fed. I hope to God Greece defaults and BofA gets called for all those derivatives. That just might be the only way we get the rid of the fed and our corrupt regulators. May BofA go under, no bailouts, and I hope those slimy mother!@#$ers get theirs

and I hope JP Morgan gets slaughtered on their silver puts. !@#$ing disgraceful and irresponsible. Pigs get slaughtered

end the fed. I hope to God Greece defaults and BofA gets called for all those derivatives. That just might be the only way we get the rid of the fed and our corrupt regulators. May BofA go under, no bailouts, and I hope those slimy mother!@#$ers get theirs

and I hope JP Morgan gets slaughtered on their silver puts. !@#$ing disgraceful and irresponsible. Pigs get slaughtered

Thanks, you are the first responding poster who actually responded to the topic- you must be new to PPP.

Yeah, what is up with that? Why haven't the pro-business types chimed in and refuted this liberal hack?

Are the banks still playing these games? :censored:

Funny before I came to PPP I never understood that being against fraud and crony capitalism was a liberal thing.

So it did not happen?

I don't know if it did or did not happen but I don't feel like spending time analysing the balance sheet of Bank of America (especially since it's covered from hundreds of much better equipped equity analysts) based on the report of a youtube video by a conspiracy theorist poster (lybob).

I don't know if it did or did not happen but I don't feel like spending time analysing the balance sheet of Bank of America (especially since it's covered from hundreds of much better equipped equity analysts) based on the report of a youtube video by a conspiracy theorist poster (lybob).

Translation: Lybob's post don't fit my narrative and I'm too lazy to take three seconds to google a source I trust.

Bloomberg

Translation: Lybob's post don't fit my narrative and I'm too lazy to take three seconds to google a source I trust.

Bloomberg

And yet the Bloomberg article says nothing about FDIC making the derivatives' counterparties whole because they come ahead of everyone else. It would really help if you knew what you were talking about and linking to sites where people know less than you isn't helping you.

Good to see that Pete has your back. That's quite the intellectual firepower on your side.