Post Bye-Week Predictions

opfball91

Looking at the schedule now, while we know more about how many teams are panning out this year, I see opportunity for some win streaks, and definitely a playoff run.

Was-we come back from the bye week and a loss determined, its another close one (surprise) but we pull this one out. W

NYJ-Back at home, the weathers starting to get bad, they're excited to play. The Jets keep it close for a while but we pull away in the later half of the game. W

@Dal-Haven't played well on the road and Dallas's offense man-handles our D. Our offense scores but its not good enough. L

@Mia-Divisional opponent, coming off a loss, we kick the crap out of em. W

@NYJ-I figured we'd split games with the Jets this year and I'm sticking with it. L

Ten-Three game road streak comes to an end and we win another one at home. W

@SD-Could go either way but I'll play it conservatively and say Rivers cuts us up. L

Mia-We sweep the horrible Dolphins this year. W

Den-Early to say, who knows if Tebow will turn this team around, I say he doesn't yet, and the Broncos can't stop Freddy. W

@NE-We play our hearts out, but the Pats don't lose at home and they take this one from us. L

I tried to be as realistic as possible while still being a Bills fan. To be honest I see all these games as going either way with the style we've been playing. But 6-4 is definitely not impossible and 10-6 could be enough for the playoffs this year.

Looking at the schedule now, while we know more about how many teams are panning out this year, I see opportunity for some win streaks, and definitely a playoff run.

Was-we come back from the bye week and a loss determined, its another close one (surprise) but we pull this one out. W

NYJ-Back at home, the weathers starting to get bad, they're excited to play. The Jets keep it close for a while but we pull away in the later half of the game. W

@Dal-Haven't played well on the road and Dallas's offense man-handles our D. Our offense scores but its not good enough. L

@NYJ-I figured we'd split games with the Jets this year and I'm sticking with it. L

@SD-Could go either way but I'll play it conservatively and say Rivers cuts us up. L

Den-Early to say, who knows if Tebow will turn this team around, I say he doesn't yet, and the Broncos can't stop Freddy. W

@NE-We play our hearts out, but the Pats don't lose at home and they take this one from us. L

I tried to be as realistic as possible while still being a Bills fan. To be honest I see all these games as going either way with the style we've been playing. But 6-4 is definitely not impossible and 10-6 could be enough for the playoffs this year.

i can see it play out that way, but if there is a chance of a different outcome regarding who we beat, and lose to, i see maybe beating dallas, but possibly losing to tennessee at home. but in my scenerio, i see us beating dallas and tennessee. 11-5..

Edited by dwight in philly

Here we go...

Redskins @ "home:" Probably more Skins fans show up than Bills, but they've come back down to earth after a fast start and Shannahan's indecisiveness @ RB & QB breaks the back of the team this year. I'm willing to be they fall apart. I'm looking for this to be the first time we actually put on a show for our Canadien friends...Bills win 34-13.

Jets @ home...back at the Ralph, feeling electrified! Not counting on a big day from Fitz, but good enough cause the "Prop" Jets can't stop Freddy...he has the seasons best performance, 300+ total yards from scrimmage. Bills win 26-20.

Off to Dallas...tough, tough game but Romo is do for another choke job and we're lucky enough to be playing them this week. Close game to the end when Dallas is driving for the go ahead TD & win when McKelvin gets a pick six in the last 2 minutes to seal the deal. Bills win 45-35.

In Miami bi**...we roll them & Sparano gets fired b4 the game is over...could be our only shut out this year....Bills win 31-0

in NJ, again...Jets put together a couple wins and host our boys with their heads swollen and ego's blaring out of control. We give them a big sh*t burger and win a little more decisive this time, Bills win 28-10.

Titans come to Buffalo...no Music City Miracle this time....cuz they won't need it. Bills lay an egg similar to the Cinci game and Johnson picks a hell of a week to return to last years form...rushes for 200+ & 4 TD's....ouch, we lose 34-17.

Now off to So Cal...exact same game as the Giants. Edwards, if he lasts this long, goes into his shell and hides behind the water cooler...lose 24-21.

*here comes the Bills Bashers..."same old Bills," "I knew they weren't for real," "Man we have a couple more years to go still..."

Back home, comming off a 2 game losing streak...way to close for comfort, but we get the Job done...after all it is the Dolphins so, win 17-9.

Bronco's come to town, but we feel as if we were in Cinci, week 4. Clearly a game we should win, but fail to pull the trigger in key situations. We lose another game we should have won 24-13.

*even more bashing begins..."we barely beat Miami, then we lose to the friggn' Broncos..."

In Foxburough...game gets flexed to Prime time...Bills & Pats going for the divisional sweep...playoff implications for the Bills...correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think we'ver ever won a game in this stadium. Pats are hot and it's Bellychick, so no resting the starters....ok, enough suspense....it's a fire fight...Brady loks like a football God, but we figure out the Welker problem...Kelvin Sheppard comes on an inside blitz and hammers Brady early in the 4th....knocks him out of the game with a concussion...it's a clean hit, but it's Brady, so we get a flag somehow and it pushes *NE into field goal range to go up 10...it's Blocked...It's blocked...Scott picks it out of the air and takes it to the house. Tie game...Brady's back up, whoever it is can't do anything and we start plugging up the run...back and forth for a few drives, but no points, *NE D seems to figure the Bills out too. Whoever is Brady's back up puts together a nice series and gets them into field goal range...it's blocked...only kdding...Pats go up 38-35 with 2:41 left to go and we have 1 T.O and the 2 min warning...long story short, Freddy breaks a big screen, we get help on a Def Pass Int call in the redzone, bills score and WIN 42-38....Bills nation goes bananas and we head to the Playoffs @ 11-5.

* "I knew it...," "I billieved all along...," "CHAMPIONSHIP!!"

Here we go...

Redskins @ "home:" Probably more Skins fans show up than Bills, but they've come back down to earth after a fast start and Shannahan's indecisiveness @ RB & QB breaks the back of the team this year. I'm willing to be they fall apart. I'm looking for this to be the first time we actually put on a show for our Canadien friends...Bills win 34-13.

Jets @ home...back at the Ralph, feeling electrified! Not counting on a big day from Fitz, but good enough cause the "Prop" Jets can't stop Freddy...he has the seasons best performance, 300+ total yards from scrimmage. Bills win 26-20.

Off to Dallas...tough, tough game but Romo is do for another choke job and we're lucky enough to be playing them this week. Close game to the end when Dallas is driving for the go ahead TD & win when McKelvin gets a pick six in the last 2 minutes to seal the deal. Bills win 45-35.

In Miami bi**...we roll them & Sparano gets fired b4 the game is over...could be our only shut out this year....Bills win 31-0

in NJ, again...Jets put together a couple wins and host our boys with their heads swollen and ego's blaring out of control. We give them a big sh*t burger and win a little more decisive this time, Bills win 28-10.

Titans come to Buffalo...no Music City Miracle this time....cuz they won't need it. Bills lay an egg similar to the Cinci game and Johnson picks a hell of a week to return to last years form...rushes for 200+ & 4 TD's....ouch, we lose 34-17.

Now off to So Cal...exact same game as the Giants. Edwards, if he lasts this long, goes into his shell and hides behind the water cooler...lose 24-21.

*here comes the Bills Bashers..."same old Bills," "I knew they weren't for real," "Man we have a couple more years to go still..."

Back home, comming off a 2 game losing streak...way to close for comfort, but we get the Job done...after all it is the Dolphins so, win 17-9.

Bronco's come to town, but we feel as if we were in Cinci, week 4. Clearly a game we should win, but fail to pull the trigger in key situations. We lose another game we should have won 24-13.

*even more bashing begins..."we barely beat Miami, then we lose to the friggn' Broncos..."

In Foxburough...game gets flexed to Prime time...Bills & Pats going for the divisional sweep...playoff implications for the Bills...correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think we'ver ever won a game in this stadium. Pats are hot and it's Bellychick, so no resting the starters....ok, enough suspense....it's a fire fight...Brady loks like a football God, but we figure out the Welker problem...Kelvin Sheppard comes on an inside blitz and hammers Brady early in the 4th....knocks him out of the game with a concussion...it's a clean hit, but it's Brady, so we get a flag somehow and it pushes *NE into field goal range to go up 10...it's Blocked...It's blocked...Scott picks it out of the air and takes it to the house. Tie game...Brady's back up, whoever it is can't do anything and we start plugging up the run...back and forth for a few drives, but no points, *NE D seems to figure the Bills out too. Whoever is Brady's back up puts together a nice series and gets them into field goal range...it's blocked...only kdding...Pats go up 38-35 with 2:41 left to go and we have 1 T.O and the 2 min warning...long story short, Freddy breaks a big screen, we get help on a Def Pass Int call in the redzone, bills score and WIN 42-38....Bills nation goes bananas and we head to the Playoffs @ 11-5.

This looks like the 90's. That said- anything can happen :)

Here we go...

This put a smile on my face

I agree with this. Throw in a loss where you should win and perhaps a win where you should lose. (Maybe NE has division and seeding wrapped up by week 17?)

• 2 weeks later...

If our injured players get back we'll be fine. If Chan can adjust his offense enough to keep other teams guessing and neutralize their pressure, we'll be fine. If we can just get a little better on D, we'll be fine.

PTR

Today's game, even though it's a non-conference game, is huge if Buffalo want's to stay above .500 through a tough November.