Chandler's Disappearing Act

ummm, might it be that the tight ends are being asked to help in pass-blocking a little more against teams that have a pass-rush (Philadelphia and Giants) and given the banged-up state of the Bills offensive line?

jw

Shhhhhh John you are interupting the witch hunt.....

Hate losing going into a bye....gonna be a long 2 weeks

Uh, the TV doesn't allow you to follow specific players because they focus on action shots of the WR and QB too much. I find it hard to even see who is playing and scramble to see the numbers/names at the end of the plays. There is something to be said for the 1960's 1970's type of TV broadcasting. One camera somewhere up in the stands at midfield. At least you could see all the players all of the time. (I have it on the authority of my grandfather that the style was used_).

He's slow but with good hands, if a team schemes for him, he won't get open very often. He's a blocker with good hands, nothing wrong with that. It's up to the schemes to get him open, he's not going to burn many people one on one.

Yeah, I think everyone after the Chiefs game was hoping for alot more, including myself...