No matter what happens the rest of the year

It's easy to poke holes in the performance of the Bills. It's not perfect, but I love that ...

1. They are playing aggressive football: taking chances on offense and defense.

2. The coaches were smart enough to have Fred Jackson carry the load with only brief appearances by Spiller.

And, as critical as most of us have been toward Jauron, turning wide receiver George Wilson into a safety was an excellent move.

<br />It's easy to poke holes in the performance of the Bills.  It's not perfect, but I love that ...<br /><br />1. They are playing aggressive football: taking chances on offense and defense.<br /><br />2. The coaches were smart enough to have Fred Jackson carry the load with only brief appearances by Spiller.<br /><br />And, as critical as most of us have been toward Jauron, turning wide receiver George Wilson into a safety was an excellent move.<br />
. Not sure if I agree with the taking chances part.the Cincinnati and philly games I thought we got conservative with the lead. Other than the 3rd and mid bombs we threw vs Cincinnati, we stuck with 3 yard passes, screens and the run. On defense, we barely blitzed at all, minus the philly game. We aired it out in games where we needed to. I've liked our game plan offensively most of the year, but I don't see us "taking chances" on either side of the ball.

It's easy to poke holes in the performance of the Bills. It's not perfect, but I love that ...

1. They are playing aggressive football: taking chances on offense and defense.

2. The coaches were smart enough to have Fred Jackson carry the load with only brief appearances by Spiller.

And, as critical as most of us have been toward Jauron, turning wide receiver George Wilson into a safety was an excellent move.

Jauron did a lot wrong, but the guy new his secondary. he did a great job in philly last year with them. we lead the league in int's as well. i hated him and glad he is gone, but you got to give credit where credit is due. i could make any secondary in the league better. it stops there

A huge agree on just enjoying the games right now. A competitive Bills team, one that can win any given week? Yes, thank you very much. I am certainly hopeful for the season as I feel we are playing great football right now but it is an excellent feeling to just watch and not "knowing" that the Bills are going to fail somehow in the end. Some of the best Bills watching in years for sure. Go Bills!