Trades

aussiebills

Do u guys think there will be anymore trades done between any clubs not just the bills

My general impression is that the NFL trade deadline is not a busy time and is pretty anti-climactic.

GMs always said that football isn't like other sports in that you can't simply plug in a player from a different team/system and expect them to make an impact.

The other common GM refrain about the lack of activity on deadline day is that it's hard to make a deal that makes salary cap sense for both teams.

I wonder if the new CBA and greater cost certainty will change that at all.

But to your question, I think that there might be 2-3 trades done before the deadline… which I believe is about average.

Do u guys think there will be anymore trades done between any clubs not just the bills

To echo what San Jose said - there just aren't a lot of trades in the NFL at mid-season. Maybe a team that's looking to move a disgruntled player for a draft pick, but that's about it.

Trade Chris Kelsay away to Baltimore and get Lee Evans back as we sure could use him with our WR injuries! (It seems that Baltimore isn't even using Evans at all hardly...has maybe 2 catches!)... I just don't like Kelsay as he is a link to the past and players we let go like Whitner, Maybin, Poz, etc.... I'm not saying that this trade makes sense positionaly or to Baltimore, but I'll be glad when Kelsay is gone! I do think we need one experienced wide receiver as our WR corps is depleted and young, and could use some mentorship ie: Evans, Owens, Moss ??? For what it's worth!

Trade Chris Kelsay away to Baltimore and get Lee Evans back as we sure could use him with our WR injuries! (It seems that Baltimore isn't even using Evans at all hardly...has maybe 2 catches!)... I just don't like Kelsay as he is a link to the past and players we let go like Whitner, Maybin, Poz, etc.... I'm not saying that this trade makes sense positionaly or to Baltimore, but I'll be glad when Kelsay is gone! I do think we need one experienced wide receiver as our WR corps is depleted and young, and could use some mentorship ie: Evans, Owens, Moss ??? For what it's worth!

I like ur thinking as we do have moats, batten and carrington to rotate through their but maybe not Evans. A different WR would be nice though