Attending Giants Game?

Dawgg

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if richNjoisy and his gang are attending.

He's the head of a Jersey Bills Backers group.

You oughta message him.

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/user/1465-richnjoisy/

Also Dawg, I might change your topic title to "Anyone tailgating at Bills-Giants game?" or something along those lines.

When I saw the topic, I thought maybe you were looking for a bar to watch the game at in NYC.

Just a thought.

I just got back from The Ralph - and nope, I am NOT heading to NJ Stadium this time.

I suggest he check with the NYC Backers.

I wonder if richNjoisy and his gang are attending.

He's the head of a Jersey Bills Backers group.

You oughta message him.

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/user/1465-richnjoisy/

Also Dawg, I might change your topic title to "Anyone tailgating at Bills-Giants game?" or something along those lines.

When I saw the topic, I thought maybe you were looking for a bar to watch the game at in NYC.

Just a thought.

I live in NJ and have Giants Season tickets. Just so everyone is aware the new stadium is all parking passes. You can get one on ebay for $40 or less. Scalpers are always on the side of the road selling them as well. If you do not have a pass its a bus ride or long walk to the stadium. I am not sure if you can tailgate in those lots. So if you plan to meet in the lots best to get a parking pass. I will follow all week, let me know if you have any questions on the New Giants Stadium

Heading over there too, even though I have sworn to never attend another contest in NJ after going to about a dozen Jets Bills games in the old stadium over the last 25 years or so. Jet fan behavior is easily the worst in the NFL when it comes to how they treat opposing fans, but that's another post and the Giant fans are a bit better behaved. Would love to see some friendly tailgaters.

I live in NJ and have Giants Season tickets. Just so everyone is aware the new stadium is all parking passes. You can get one on ebay for $40 or less. Scalpers are always on the side of the road selling them as well. If you do not have a pass its a bus ride or long walk to the stadium. I am not sure if you can tailgate in those lots. So if you plan to meet in the lots best to get a parking pass. I will follow all week, let me know if you have any questions on the New Giants Stadium

thanks shane – do you know the best way in terms of public transportation to get to the stadium from manhattan?

thanks shane – do you know the best way in terms of public transportation to get to the stadium from manhattan?

I take the Path train to Hoboken and then transfer to a NJ Transit train to the Meadowlands. Hoboken is also good place to meet up with folks before heading to the stadium as there are a lot of bars right around the station.

I take the Path train to Hoboken and then transfer to a NJ Transit train to the Meadowlands. Hoboken is also good place to meet up with folks before heading to the stadium as there are a lot of bars right around the station.

Love that idea.

Would love to hear from those interested in meeting in Hoboken early Sunday. PM me.

Also, interested in joining Bills Mafia for a tailgate at Giants Stadium.

Can you still park over by the Continental Arena w/o a pass and walk over (through the big tunnel)? I've done that before -- not too bad. 15 mins max.

I'm pretty sure you can get a bus from Port Authority. Or train to Hoboken and pick up NJ Transit from there.

I have never taken the train from the city but it appears to be straight forward. i have taken the Port Authority Bus and it pretty easy. Either appear to be good options. i would check out port authority website to see what time they start to run in the AM

I got this from the NYC Bill Backers today. Here is their tailgating spot http://nycbbb.com/notes/giants-tailgate-location/

They indicated an update on tailgating will be sent on Thursday. I will post as well. But you should also be able to find data on the BBNYC website

Go Bills