only if Leodis could be consistent

Not to pile on on Leodis, but I noticed on quite a few Eagles running plays that the wide receivers

were handling him quite easily on their down field blocks. There were at least three times that a running play

was coming right at him and the WR knocked him on the ground, successfully pushed him away from the

play, etc. Gotta get tougher against the run Leodis.

And I like Reggie Corner, but boy did he look slow covering the slot today. He seemed to be consistently

running behind the offensive player by about 3 or 4 steps (granted, the Eagles have a lot of speed on their team)..

But all in all a great team victory today to hold on for the win. It's crazy that WR and CB both went from

positions of strength to severely lacking depth due to injuries.

Not to pile on on Leodis, but I noticed on quite a few Eagles running plays that the wide receivers

were handling him quite easily on their down field blocks. There were at least three times that a running play

was coming right at him and the WR knocked him on the ground, successfully pushed him away from the

play, etc. Gotta get tougher against the run Leodis.

And I like Reggie Corner, but boy did he look slow covering the slot today. He seemed to be consistently

running behind the offensive player by about 3 or 4 steps (granted, the Eagles have a lot of speed on their team)..

But all in all a great team victory today to hold on for the win. It's crazy that WR and CB both went from

positions of strength to severely lacking depth due to injuries.

Reggie Corner is awful....It it wasn't for injuries he would still be out of a job, he may still be released when Mcgee and Aaron Willaims return