what i would like to see from Chan next week

Please add a some playaction passing

In the 2nd half...don't come out in. Empty back field set 5 times in a row!

Blitzing is a good thing...until an offense proves to u that its not (also allow merriman to blitz from the inside) cover 2 and zone sucks...

Btw: thank you for the 4-1 start we appreciate you soo much; keep up the good work

Edited by EldaBillsFan

I would add: when playing with a lead, please don't stop being aggressive. What got you the lead is what you need to stay with.

Going into a shell, and just running in an attempt to manage the clock makes sense on paper, but in today's NFL and with the prolific passing, we've let 2 teams come back from behind now because of this. We're 1-1 in that span.

I look at the KC game as the case in point. We never let our foot off of the gas and won, convincingly.

I would add: when playing with a lead, please don't stop being aggressive. What got you the lead is what you need to stay with.

Going into a shell, and just running in an attempt to manage the clock makes sense on paper, but in today's NFL and with the prolific passing, we've let 2 teams come back from behind now because of this. We're 1-1 in that span.

I look at the KC game as the case in point. We never let our foot off of the gas and won, convincingly.

I agree on the playaction- nee more of it. Other than that though- was great game management with the lead. The D played great all game until the late 3rd early 4th.

I agree on the playaction- nee more of it. Other than that though- was great game management with the lead. The D played great all game until the late 3rd early 4th.

I disagree.

Now, I think Gailey is a H-U-G-E improvement over tricky-Dick. Gailey is clearly a professional coach, where Jauron just isn't up to head coach material.

With that being said, we stuck to run-only way too long. IMO, this philosophy may eliminate the percentage of plays that are passing, and thereby (atleast in theory) reduce the chances to throw a pick, as we saw today eventually the defense realizes that it is run only and just plays the run.

The Bills were placed in 3rd and long too many times because our running game was bottled up because of its predictability.

I love the win, but we won because of that turnover by Barnett.

True, a win is a win, and I'm not arguing that.

What comes to mind to me is the Dallas Cowboys of the early-mid 90's. Or the 49'ers of the 80's. Or even the hated-Pats of this decade. No mercy. Never let the other team regain confidence and think that they can come back.

I don't know if the Bills are good enough yet to play to protect a lead, versus playing to win the game.

The bills passing offense is all about quick passes. Play action passing tends to slow down the play, so I don't anticipate the bills using it very often.

that!

understand what's going on fellows--but every once in a while might be OK

I disagree.

Now, I think Gailey is a H-U-G-E improvement over tricky-Dick. Gailey is clearly a professional coach, where Jauron just isn't up to head coach material.

With that being said, we stuck to run-only way too long. IMO, this philosophy may eliminate the percentage of plays that are passing, and thereby (atleast in theory) reduce the chances to throw a pick, as we saw today eventually the defense realizes that it is run only and just plays the run.

The Bills were placed in 3rd and long too many times because our running game was bottled up because of its predictability.

I love the win, but we won because of that turnover by Barnett.

True, a win is a win, and I'm not arguing that.

What comes to mind to me is the Dallas Cowboys of the early-mid 90's. Or the 49'ers of the 80's. Or even the hated-Pats of this decade. No mercy. Never let the other team regain confidence and think that they can come back.

I don't know if the Bills are good enough yet to play to protect a lead, versus playing to win the game.

Frankly we won the game because of the way we played in the first half, Gailey's game plan stuck it to the Eagles and Wilson played some incredible football.

To be so overly critical and then say we won it because of that one interception follows the pattern where you can say we lost every game even though we won it or we won every game even though we have a losing record (something that was just said on the Eagles post game show).

The Eagles play-by-play man, Merrill Reese, screamed that the game was handed to the Bills on the offside.

Obviously, we have some serious defensive problems to resolve but I am so thankful we made the choice of Gailey as our head coach!

We are 4-1, a third of the way through the season ... who would have thought? :thumbsup: GO BILLS!!!!

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive subject lines. The topic starter can edit the subject line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.