David Nelson- Emerging Star?

Joe13

Really?

If it's Josh blocking Everson Walls, Bills win the Superbowl.

If Darryl Talley makes a tackle, Bills win the Superbowl.

If Norwood makes a field goal, Bills win the Superbowl.

If Bruce strips Hostetler, Bills win the Superbowl.

If Thurman has another 5 carries, Bills win the Superbowl

etc, etc, etc.

Josh Reed, the Jonathan Ogden of wrs..

I loved during the Patriots game when Nelson made the catch and run along the left sideline and got his helmet ripped off, he came up super pumped about the play. The Bills were down 21 at that point, but I thought to myself "They haven't cashed it in at this point. They're going to make a game of this." First, I don't think Bills teams the previous 5 years would still have been fighting at that point, and they won. It's this sort of attitude which makes me want to watch and go to Bills game this year versus the Jauron era. (Not that I didn't at least watch every single game, but after the Saints loss in 09 I declared I was not going to another game until Jauron got fired because he made even supposedly entertaining games as boring as hell) By the way, does anyone know a link where I can watch the whole patriots game again? I forgot to DVR it and I'm pissed I cannot watch it again.

I think you're underestimating Nelson's potential.

I don't know why he would be limited to a slot. Has has the size, not the speed to be a "#2 WR". If we had a "#1" with more speed.

He can play inside or outside and I'll wouldn't be surprised if a few years from know he is 1,000 yard receiver on the outside, you can attach any number you want to that position, I could care less.