The occupy Wall Street movement spreads

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm sure they left out of sheer terror, the automatic weapons didn't stand a chance against a steady "shame on you" chant.

But then they started chanting "our university" and you could see their apprehension and by the time the crowd started chanting "you can go" they took off.

Edited by 3rdnlng

Well, it's obvious to me that you didn't watch my link so I can't discuss this with you since you are obviously uninformed. Why doesn't that surprise me?

I used your link to prove you wrong. I don't care if they retreated later. They maced students they said were eligible to protest. It stated that in your link. Once again you prove yourself wrong with stuff you have posted. The rest of the story indeed...

I used your link to prove you wrong. I don't care if they retreated later. They maced students they said were eligible to protest. It stated that in your link. Once again you prove yourself wrong with stuff you have posted. The rest of the story indeed...

In what way have you proven me wrong? And what's this "once again" schit? Please explain yourself on both points, with facts or quotes, not just some dumb Connerlike proclamations.

In what way have you proven me wrong? And what's this "once again" schit? Please explain yourself on both points, with facts or quotes, not just some dumb Connerlike proclamations.

You have been proven wrong more than once with your own links. In this case, your link says (has since been changed to make your point even more moot):

UC Davis officials said the group is allowed to occupy the quad for as long as they want, but cannot camp, KCRA reported.

UC Davis Police Chief Annette Spicuzza said it would not be safe or sustainable for demonstrators to camp in the quad.

Only these kids are not camping. They are kneeling. I love the way some conservative types are all anti-government, but pro authoritarian. Yeesh.

Edited by Booster4324

You have been proven wrong more than once with your own links. In this case, your link says (has since been changed to make your point even more moot):

Only these kids are not camping. They are kneeling. I love the way some conservative types are all anti-government, but pro authoritarian. Yeesh.

And that proves me wrong? How? Now when (be specific) have I been proven wrong before? Hint---just saying that someone is wrong 10 or 100 times does not prove them wrong.

Those kids were not kneeling. They were sitting criss cross applesauce. Please get your facts straight before barging in here with your pro-hippy crap.

Only these are college students at a nice college.

Whatever dude. Your definition of hippy requires beards and stuff. I classify them as losers who have no idea about an honest day's work but know plenty about how to complain about other people. Whatever. It is all symantecs anyway. You are obviously trying to divert attention from the criss cross applesauce issue.

Link

UC Davis Police Chief Annette Spicuzza said the decision to use pepper spray was made at the scene.

"The students had encircled the officers," she said Saturday. "They needed to exit. They were looking to leave but were unable to get out."

That is just an awesome excuse. You pepper spray people inside the circle to break out. LMAO