1400+ yards surrendered in the last 3 games

jester43

Yes scorched. A below average rookie QB picked apart our D. No pass rush and No coverage. If he can do it what are the likes of Vick, Brady, Manning, Romo and Rivers going to do to us.

We play the 2nd toughest schedule in the league. Simply put, The D needs to be better.

He's not below average if you really watched him play in college and in the regular season so far. He, like Cam Newton, looks very comfortable so far. If our defense gave up 500 yards and we won by 3, or 7, or 10, I'd be thrilled because we WON THE GAME. You probably don't remember 'bend but don't break' :wallbash:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's not below average if you really watched him play in college and in the regular season so far. He, like Cam Newton, looks very comfortable so far. If our defense gave up 500 yards and we won by 3, or 7, or 10, I'd be thrilled because we WON THE GAME. You probably don't remember 'bend but don't break' :wallbash:

Keep making excuses for how bad the D has played. If you want to call Dalton a good QB, go ahead, I don't know how amny people would agree with you. He is completeing 50% of his passes. I would not be thrilled with giving up 500 yds.

Bend but dont break may be, but they have been breaking a lot. The Bengals cramed it down the Bills throat in the 4th. With back up running backs to boot.

I will say that the Bills have some talent on defense, I just think that they are being utilized all wrong. I am going to hijack your thread a little and push make this the FIRE GEORGE EDWARDS THREAD.

Edwards was horrible last year and outright sucks this year as a coordinator. There is no way that a D coordinator would allow little 5'9" players to run all over the field and catch for 250 yards against them or let a rookie QB pick apart his defense in the last couple of minutes of a game.

Last week, the Brady/Welker show can be chalked up to Brady being a pretty good QB but that debacle yesterday was absolutely uncalled for and someones head should be on display at One Bills Drive and Abbott today. That defensive showing in the 2nd half yesterday was attrocious!

I'm with you 100%. So far, the Bills are the 2nd worst team in the AFC against the run: allowing 518 yards rushing and 4.9 yards per carry. Against the pass: 3rd worst in the AFC allowing 1,102 yards and 7.5 yards per pass. So George Edwards hasn't shown much, if any improvement. Why Wannstedt is doing whatever it is he does instead of taking control of the defense is beyond me. All I can think of is Gailey's misplaced sense of loyalty to Edwards. Have Edwards coach the Gatorade carriers or something, but for the love of God, get him off the goddam field as DC. He is wretched and Gailey needs to make a change NOW.

Keep making excuses for how bad the D has played. If you want to call Dalton a good QB, go ahead, I don't know how amny people would agree with you. He is completeing 50% of his passes. I would not be thrilled with giving up 500 yds.

Bend but dont break may be, but they have been breaking a lot. The Bengals cramed it down the Bills throat in the 4th. With back up running backs to boot.

George Edwards allowed an NFL rookie QB in only his 4th start, to throw for 298 yards, run for a TD and run for a 1st down at THE most crucial time of the game. Every NFL DC knows the ONE thing you do to a rook QB is PUT PRESSURE ON HIM. That point is completely lost on George. He doesn't seem to have the slightest idea of the concept.

George must go NOW.