Chan's comments on Stevie "incomplete" catch

I didn't listen to the post-season interview from Chan, though I'm curious to know his take on the BLOWN CALL that likely shifted the momentum and helped to cost us the game. If anyone heard, please post a link...I'm surprised this hasn't been more of an issue in the media

I didn't listen to the post-season interview from Chan, though I'm curious to know his take on the BLOWN CALL that likely shifted the momentum and helped to cost us the game. If anyone heard, please post a link...I'm surprised this hasn't been more of an issue in the media

It's not up on the Bills website yet. I don't think it needs a listen to know what his take will be. He will say something politically correct and non-controversial like "it's part of football. sometimes you get the calls and sometimes you don't. we didn't play well enough to win today."

It's not up on the Bills website yet. I don't think it needs a listen to know what his take will be. He will say something politically correct and non-controversial like "it's part of football. sometimes you get the calls and sometimes you don't. we didn't play well enough to win today."

Well if he said that, he wouldn't be wrong.

From a link one of the other threads that details some of the bengals and bills postgame comments: From Chan:

Talk about how the officials’ instant replay review of Stevie Johnson’s catch that resulted in an incomplete pass changed the momentum of the game:

“I was a little shocked at the call, to be honest with you. I had a pretty good vantage point. You’ve got to be strong enough and good enough to overcome that. We’ve been in worse situations than that before and played better. You’ve got to be able to handle that.

here's the link to that thread, link to the quotes at the top

From a link one of the other threads that details some of the bengals and bills postgame comments: From Chan:

Talk about how the officials’ instant replay review of Stevie Johnson’s catch that resulted in an incomplete pass changed the momentum of the game:

“I was a little shocked at the call, to be honest with you. I had a pretty good vantage point. You’ve got to be strong enough and good enough to overcome that. We’ve been in worse situations than that before and played better. You’ve got to be able to handle that.

here's the link to that thread, link to the quotes at the top

Thanks for the link.