Fitz-Magic?

ETD66SS

Is the magic gone?

I figured they'd go 4-0 before they started the Buffalo Slide.

Did you? When did you start thinking that? If it's at any point before approximately 4:30 last Sunday, I'm not believing you.

Most people didn't even expect a 3-1 start (I know, because I did, and people were pretty critical of me).

"Did you? When did you start thinking that? If it's at any point before approximately 4:30 last Sunday"

Pretty much yes.

I figured they had one more win in them before the did the Buffalo shuffle down the standings.

Oh well, they are starting the slide one game earlier than expected I think.

Chan wanted to see how they would handle prosperity, looks like they failed. Typical...

Edited by ETD66SS

Oh my, boo hoo the magic is gone :( Come on peeps. It's one game. Everyone has a bad game from time to time. What matters is how the team bounces back. Team is growing and will be fine.

Ah the old "it's one game" excuse.

Well, good thing about that is, we'll see...

"Did you? When did you start thinking that? If it's at any point before approximately 4:30 last Sunday"

Pretty much yes.

I figured they had one more win in them before the did the Buffalo shuffle down the standings.

Oh well, they are starting the slide one game earlier than expected I think.

Chan wanted to see how they would handle prosperity, looks like they failed. Typical...

You must live a charmed life Eeyore. Seriously, the minging by some of you...this is year 2 of a complete rebuild. The fact we are competitive is a bonus, not a given.

excuse? It's a long season and ample time to get back up to how the Bills normally play this season. Nice to see your optimism and vision.

Nice to see your optimism and vision.

The Bills have to, ya know, go out and earn that from fans.

I'm not a lemming. Been around the block with this franchise a few times.

Lot of games left, so we shall see.

You say we'll see like you want to see us lose games. You are the epitome of a negative douchebag troll who deserves to get jumped by the real fans here on TBD

You must live a charmed life Eeyore. Seriously, the minging by some of you...this is year 2 of a complete rebuild. The fact we are competitive is a bonus, not a given.

Thats the ole' Harvard moxie.

This team is competetive either way. I have been enjoying competetive football for the fist time this late in the season in 4 years.

You say we'll see like you want to see us lose games. You are the epitome of a negative douchebag troll who deserves to get jumped by the real fans here on TBD

Why would I want them to lose games?

I don't.

I just get a kick out of the guys who start pondering about playoffs & SB's 3 games in, and like to kick them in the nuts a bit when reality bites. It's sports afterall, part of the fun is the banter among fans ;)

I'm not the Bills' enemy here, their piss poor track record of being an inept franchise is the main issue. I'm convinced that track record isn't changing until Ralph is gone.

I expect better than what they did today if they are truly turning things around.

Edited by ETD66SS

Y does reality have to be so much more associated with pessimism than with optimism? Can't it find a middle ground? Reality is the Bills lost this game. Also reality is the Bills are 3-1 and getting better overall. Is this reality so bad???

I just get a kick out of the guys who start pondering about playoffs & SB's 3 games in, and like to kick them in the nuts a bit when reality bites.

Why? You realize that really doesn't say good things about your personality.

I don't.

I just get a kick out of the guys who start pondering about playoffs & SB's 3 games in, and like to kick them in the nuts a bit when reality bites. It's sports afterall, part of the fun is the banter among fans ;)

I'm not the Bills' enemy here, their piss poor track record of being an inept franchise is the main issue. I'm convinced that track record isn't changing until Ralph is gone.

I expect better than what they did today if they are truly turning things around.

Yeah, Ralph missed a ton of tackles on those last two Bengals drives... :doh:

I don't.

I just get a kick out of the idiots who start pondering about playoffs & SB's 3 games in, and like to kick them in the nuts a bit when reality bites. It's sports afterall, part of the fun is the banter among fans ;)

I'm not the Bills' enemy here, their piss poor track record of being an inept franchise is the main issue. I'm convinced that track recored isn't changing until Ralph is gone.

It must be your depressing personality and insight that gives me the idea that you don't believe in your team. You act like everyone else hasn't been through the same pain you have for the past 10 years. We ARE a better and more competitive team this year, and we ARE still in year 2 of the rebuild. And don't tell me we have been rebuilding for 10 years because that's bull ****. Chan and Buddy gutted this team of overpaid average players and we started over.

Anyone with any football knowledge knows the product on the field this year has been so much better than teams previous that it isn't even debatable.

So go find another team to B word about until Ralph dies or moves the team or sells ownership or whatever you're subliminally rooting for

Y does reality have to be so much more associated with pessimism than with optimism? Can't it find a middle ground? Reality is the Bills lost this game. Also reality is the Bills are 3-1 and getting better overall. Is this reality so bad???

Also, the reality is that the Buffalo Bills are 3-1 and in sole possession of 1st place in the AFC East bitches!

It must be your depressing personality and insight that gives me the idea that you don't believe in your team. You act like everyone else hasn't been through the same pain you have for the past 10 years. We ARE a better and more competitive team this year, and we ARE still in year 2 of the rebuild. And don't tell me we have been rebuilding for 10 years because that's bull ****. Chan and Buddy gutted this team of overpaid average players and we started over.

Anyone with any football knowledge knows the product on the field this year has been so much better than teams previous that it isn't even debatable.

So go find another team to B word about until Ralph dies or moves the team or sells ownership or whatever you're subliminally rooting for

Add ETD66SS to thebackhanded B word-slap list.

We should keep a list of posters like this so they canbe treated appropriately upon return after a win.

Why? You realize that really doesn't say good things about your personality.

Because it's fun?

We all know the Bills have not provided much of that for us as a franchise, we have to really scrounge around to find it sometimes.