Prisco pick Bengals

RyanW2279

The guys also picked KC in week #1, Oakland in week #2, and N.E. in week #3. Who cares.

Seems he's an excellent contra-indicator. "Betting against Pete Priscoe" looks like a very viable gambling strategy. So I'll start worrying when he picks the Bills to win.

I really need to start betting money lines on these games...we have a pool running where u pick winners each week and I am 38-10 so far going 10-6, 15-1, and 13-3 and winning each week...I could be making some serious money if I keep it up...

It's entirely possible. If not for the turn of the screw we could be 1 & 2 right now, complaining about the same old bills and looking to next year,s draft already.

Cinci seems to have some relief with Palmer the malcontent gone.

Dalton and green could be a potent combination and they have a good defense.

Bills aren't even good enough to call anything a trap game given how close we are to a poor start ourselves

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

It's entirely possible. If not for the turn of the screw we could be 1 & 2 right now, complaining about the same old bills and looking to next year,s draft already.

Cinci seems to have some relief with Palmer the malcontent gone.

Dalton and green could be a potent combination and they have a good defense.

Bills aren't even good enough to call anything a trap game given how close we are to a poor start ourselves

But we did win those games. There are no style points for wins and losses. We didn't get extra wins added on last year cause we took 3 playoff teams to OT and lost...

You could really say that about any team...I mean how often do teams win or lose by under 7 points? All the time..

Teams are what their record says they are. No moral victories for close losses last year, no excuses for close wins this year...