Playing With the Simulator

Astrobot

1 18 Buffalo Brandon Thompson DT Clemson--best DT prospect in the draft, space-eater

2 50 Buffalo Mike Adams OT Ohio State---First Rounder drops to here due to suspension

3 82 Buffalo Shaun Prater CB Iowa---68 tkl, 4 INTs, 6 PBU's and a fumble recovery.

4 114 Buffalo Isaiah Pead RB Cincinnati---ran for 1,029 yd, 6 TD's, an East-best 6.6 ypc

4 121 Buffalo Jon. Massaquoi OLB34 Troy---DraftScout Rated #3 out of 168 OLB's

5 146 Buffalo Kellen Moore QB Boise State---Bills need a better backup, with Elway in him

6 178 Buffalo Anthony Miller TE California---

7 210 Buffalo Mychal Kendricks ILB California

You need mor eguys from the SEC and the south in that mock.

Buddy and Chan like southern players.

Pick high teens - mid 20s.

1st Round : Vinny Curry - DE/OLB - Marshall 6'4 - 250

2nd Round : Cliff Harris - CB - Oregon 5'11 180

3rd Round : Kevin Zeitler - OG - Wisconsin 6'4 315

4th Round : T.Y. Hilton - WR - Florida International 5'10 180

4th Round : BAL : Matt McCants - OT - UAB 6'7 - 295

5th Round : Ladarius Green - TE - Louisiana-Lafayette 6'6 - 230

6th Round : SEA : Charles Brown - CB - North Carolina 5'10 - 205

6th Round : Russell Wilson - QB - Wisconsin 5'11 - 210

7th Round : Nathan Williams - DE/OLB - Ohio State 6'3 - 250

How do you beat NE???

Get after Brady dont give him all day. We have little pass rush. Lights Out hasn't been getting to the QB and we have little at the spot. So here comes Vinny Curry.

Have some ability to cover Wes Welker. Just a bit, if he gets 8 rec. 90 yards and a TD call it a good game. Face it you can't stop Brady to Welker but if you can hold him down just a bit you have a chance in the game. Cliff Harris is very fast and agile and has the pure talent to cover Welker in the slot.

Urbik meh, Rinehart meh. The Badgers RG Zeitler has 22 starts, the most among Wisconsin's linemen. Has helped pave the way for Montee Ball and James White.

Bye bye Rocsoce. Love ya but your getting old and injury prone. Hilton is an electric playmaker. SJ13, DJ, Nelson + Hilton in 4 WR sets = I like.

Bell has played nice but we have nothing behind him. McCants is a 3 yr starter at LT for UAB and is a good athlete. Would add some strength & weight in and NFL program.

Scott has played well but there is nothing behind him. Green is a receiver that presents mismatches to exploit a defense. Needs to ber a better run block. He has the frame to add 10 or so pounds in the NFL.

Nix said you always should grab a DB in the draft and we know why, they get hurt. McGee might be done in B-Lo, McLovin who knows, D-Flo is up in age, Williams nice prospect, Corner blows, Rogers could be a nice nickle DB. Plus we get another Tar Heel.

Worth a shot for a QB late in Wilson. Thigpen looked like crap in the preseason so who knows about the #2 QB spot.

Nathan had knee surgery who knows if he'll play this year. I thought he'd break out for the Buckeyes this year as the Joker LB that gets after the QB.

Based on the season so far, I'd say our biggest needs are a better pass rush, OL depth, DB depth, and WR depth. I'm favoring a draft order that looks something like this...

DE or OLB, Round 1:

Brandon Jenkins, Florida State

Bruce Irvin, West Virginia

Zach Brown, North Carolina

Courtney Upshaw, Alabama

OL, Round 2:

Levy Adcock, Oklahoma State

Mike Adams, Ohio State

Bobby Massie, Ole Miss

Ricky Wagner, Wisconsin

CB, Round 3:

Donnie Fletcher, Boston College

Leonard Johnson, Iowa State

WR, Roound 4:

BJ Cunningham, Michigan State

Juron Criner, Arizona

One deviation that I would seriously consider is ILBs Luke Kuechly (Boston College) or Manti Teo (Notre Dame) in Round 1, if they somehow dropped to us.

Based on the season so far, I'd say our biggest needs are a better pass rush, OL depth, DB depth, and WR depth. I'm favoring a draft order that looks something like this...

DE or OLB, Round 1:

Brandon Jenkins, Florida State

Bruce Irvin, West Virginia

Zach Brown, North Carolina

Courtney Upshaw, Alabama

OL, Round 2:

Levy Adcock, Oklahoma State

Mike Adams, Ohio State

Bobby Massie, Ole Miss

Ricky Wagner, Wisconsin

CB, Round 3:

Donnie Fletcher, Boston College

Leonard Johnson, Iowa State

WR, Roound 4:

BJ Cunningham, Michigan State

Juron Criner, Arizona

One deviation that I would seriously consider is ILBs Luke Kuechly (Boston College) or Manti Teo (Notre Dame) in Round 1, if they somehow dropped to us.

Been rooting for Kuechly but he SO reminds me of Poz it's not even funny. Upshaw and Hightower are the way to go at ILB.