Hopefully getting Troup back for Cincy

ColdBlueNorth

Glad to hear that Troup is healthy enough to participate in Wednesday practice.

Troup was really coming on in training camp and was supposed to be a big part of our defensive rotation this year...we have done a lot with Dareus and Kyle, but I am curious how we will fare if we can spell our big guys a bit more. Has Carrington gotten much playing time? If he has I haven't noticed - he is someone I would like to see come in on passing downs.

I think with Oakland we really had to respect McFadden's ability to break the long one, with NE you have Brady's years of reading defenses and spread receiver formations where you are better off shelving most all your blitz packages. Curious to see if our defense cranks it up agains this Bengals team.

Haven't seen too much out of Carrington yet, although he did have a very nice tackle for loss against the Patriots (of course, they went on to complete a 20 or 25 yard pass on the next play. He actually looked huge out there, I think especially against more run-oriented teams he will have a big role to play as the season goes on.

I know there is mixed opinions on Troup so far.

But as the season goes on, the Bills really could use another guy rotating in on DLine.

Dareus has been amazing, but USUALLY Dlineman start to wear down later in the season as they acclimate to the NFL schedule.

This may not be the case, but would awesome to have Dareus playing at this level in January and maybe even Feb!

Morrison should be good to go too. Our front guys are looking pretty healthy, it's nice to have depth and options. :)

Can't say the same about the CB situation though. :( But I do consider us lucky to lose two decent CBs and still have 3 decent CBs over. None of them are pro-bowlers, but all can make plays.

Carrington and Merriman have been all but invisible. I hope Chan is able to build on the defense next year and get us quality LB's, not members of the Over the Hill gang.

Wrong.

And Urbik should be back. Although should be get his starting gig back?

Now, it they could just get McGee back, and he can stay healthy. <_<