Fitz on PTI

WWVaBeach

Gee... thanks for coming back with a recap...

Sorry, but what an a-hole reply. The guy gave a heads up. I for one and i'm sure most on the board, appreciate WWV's post.

As for the interview, the joke Fitz made about the beard and Tony's head was great! Got a genuine laugh out of it.

They also asked him a great question I thought.....about being taken seriously because he is a Harvard grad. I mean, think about it....we have this great gutsy QB who could probably be living a very good life financially, but stuck around as a backup and potential journeyman with the possibility of getting seriously hurt.....stuck around because he knew he was better than anyone else thought.

Fitz is a great story

Sorry, but what an a-hole reply. The guy gave a heads up. I for one and i'm sure most on the board, appreciate WWV's post.

As for the interview, the joke Fitz made about the beard and Tony's head was great! Got a genuine laugh out of it.

They also asked him a great question I thought.....about being taken seriously because he is a Harvard grad. I mean, think about it....we have this great gutsy QB who could probably be living a very good life financially, but stuck around as a backup and potential journeyman with the possibility of getting seriously hurt.....stuck around because he knew he was better than anyone else thought.

Fitz is a great story

You are absolutely right. That was a textbook display of douchebaggery on my part, and I extend my apologies to the OP.