Claytons face

Defend Greece

john Clayton having a job has always confused me,

But his preseason analysis of the bills made me want to puke. He clearly wrote without knowing a thing about us.

Everytime we win behind Freddy and fitz, two of the worst starters in the league, I feel like I get to punch him in

the face....... N then I don't feel ...so bad

!@#$ you Clayton!

But his preseason analysis of the bills made me want to puke. He clearly wrote without knowing a thing about us.

Everytime we win behind Freddy and fitz, two of the worst starters in the league, I feel like I get to punch him in

!@#$ you Clayton!

Take it easy. That guy is so ugly that if you were to punch him in the face it would be an improvement.

Clayton has seemed to go out of his way to slap down the Bills. Before the Patriots game, he was asked which 2-0 team would not make the playoffs without hesitation he said the Bills. After the Patriots game he was asked whether the Lions win over the Vikings or the Bills win over the Patriots. He said the Lions win was more impressive because it was an away game. Really? It is more impressive to beat an 0-2 team than to beat the number 2 ranked team (according to ESPN power rankings). Then he said something about the Lions roster being put together better. What's with him?

Clayton has seemed to go out of his way to slap down the Bills. Before the Patriots game, he was asked which 2-0 team would not make the playoffs without hesitation he said the Bills. After the Patriots game he was asked whether the Lions win over the Vikings or the Bills win over the Patriots. He said the Lions win was more impressive because it was an away game. Really? It is more impressive to beat an 0-2 team than to beat the number 2 ranked team (according to ESPN power rankings). Then he said something about the Lions roster being put together better. What's with him?

meh, whos cares?

It's obvious he doesn't like the Bills, the city, the organization, or something...

WHO F'ING CARES WHAT JOHN CLAYTON THINKS?

I know this is going to come off ignorant but I just don't understand why and how he's an 'expert' on football? LOOK at him? What are his credentials? Even if he was all about the Bills and picked them to be good I wouldn't care. If you played even high school football you'd have more credentials to be a football 'expert' than Clayton.

Did you mean Clayton's ABOUT Face?

The pass-crazy NFL had yet another great Sunday.

Ten of the 14 Sunday afternoon games were decided by seven points or fewer. Ten quarterbacks threw for more than 300 yards and there were great showdowns -- Ryan Fitzpatrick-Tom Brady, Drew Brees-Matt Schaub and Josh Freeman-Matt Ryan.

It was a Sunday during which Michael Vick broke a hand and may have a body in need of a week off. It was a Sunday during which the Saints gutted out injuries at linebacker and to offensive linemen Olin Kreutz and Zach Strief to beat the Texans.

3. Worthy of top billing: The Detroit Lions have become darlings of the league because of their 3-0 start, but the Buffalo Bills are the best story in the league so far.

No one saw this one coming. A team that had the look of being so bad that it would be in the Andrew Luck sweepstakes now needs to scramble to sign quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick to a contract extension. All the credit for their 3-0 start and their 34-31 victory over the New England Patriots goes to Chan Gailey, their coach, and Fitzpatrick.

Gailey constructed a three- and four-receiver offense that not even Bill Belichick could figure out a way to stop. Gailey's style is to spread the field with wide receivers and run Fred Jackson up the gut. As the game progressed, Gailey realized the Patriots couldn't pressure the quarterback and that cornerback Devin McCourty could be exploited. Instead of aggressive pass-rushing sets, the Patriots used mostly coverage packages on defense. According to ESPN Stats & Information, the Patriots rushed four or fewer defenders on 31 of Fitzpatrick's 40 attempts.

Fitzpatrick had two interceptions early and averaged only 4.9 yards an attempt in the first quarter. The Pats jumped out to a 21-0 lead. But Fitzpatrick was able to get enough time to throw and he eventually found a comfort zone, passing for 369 yards and two TDs. Don't just blame a Patriots defense that didn't have Albert Haynesworth, Mike Wright, Patrick Chung and Ras-I Dowling. Fitzpatrick outdueled Tom Brady, who threw four interceptions even though he had the lead.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/notebook/_/page/lastcall1103/john-clayton-last-call

!@#$ you Clayton!

A whole lot of people are looking bad right now. In all fairness, we had those amongst us calling for another 4 win season. YE OLE was thinking 10-6, but is considering adjusting that prediction after the mayhem we've stirred up these first 3 weeks.

There is not one person on this board who thought that the O-line would be playing as well as they are. That has been the key to out hot start.

Actually I did go look in the archives

And I understand most national media folk thought we were going to stink, but my biggest problem was when he named fitz and Freddie

bottom of the NFL starters.

And this goes out to this board as well, if you saw us play last year, you knew we were going to be a better team, so Clayton and all the bills fans saying 0-16, 2-14, just shut up!