Andy Levitre

I'm not going to call Levitre a pro bowler yet, but the best stat from yesterday besides 4 INT for NE? It had to be 0 sacks allowed by the Bills 0-line. What a difference a year makes. This line is performing much better than I thought they would after watching the pre-season.

I re-watched each of the 1st two games on NFL Replay paying special attention to the lines and Levitre was an animal those games - he consistently was not content on just taking one guy out on plays - would rampage to the 2nd level just looking to wipe guys out. Also, Chandler has been getting all the pub for his TDs, but his blocking on run plays has been so consistently good

A lot of times in big games the play of the OL is lost. Between the interceptions, the passes and the big runs the play of the offense line is swallowed up. Andy Levitre is having an absolutely AMAZING season this year. Not only is he hitting is primary block but this guy is getting to the 2nd and 3rd levels and just mauling people.

Apparently the coaches do know what they're looking at and this much maligned group of guys are playing their asses off. Bell has been damn solid and Pears is quietly playing some outstanding ball. Even Rhinehart is filling in well.

Hats off to the OL!

BELL, LEVITRE, WOOD, URBIK/RHINEHART, and PEARS clearly are proving the vast majority of this board's 'extensive knowledge' of offensive line play as being totally wrong. All those who screamed about our need to bring in an old worn out retread because our young players should have been immediate all-pro status have shrunk back into their corners.

The running holes are there, the pass blocks are there, and the upfield second blocks are there.

GO BILLS!

BELL, LEVITRE, WOOD, URBIK/RHINEHART, and PEARS clearly are proving the vast majority of this board's 'extensive knowledge' of offensive line play as being totally wrong. All those who screamed about our need to bring in an old worn out retread because our young players should have been immediate all-pro status have shrunk back into their corners.

The running holes are there, the pass blocks are there, and the upfield second blocks are there.

GO BILLS!

Which is as much a credit to Fitz/scheme as the guys up front. There's a synergy that's been missing because of the revolving door OC/gutless QB play we've enjoyed for so long.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll say it. Levitre is not only a pro bowler but he is the best player on this line. And he and Wood together is something special. I've always been a Levitre fan but man this year, he's been lights out.

I still want more depth in this years Draft and/or FA, but they've really come together nicely as a unit. Makes me think LB will be #1 priority next offseason, unless something comes available this year.