Reggie Corner (Stepping in for Aaron Williams)

TitansBills

This guy should've been in rotation with aaron williams since day one. He has proven himself everytime to challenge plays. He is fast, covers well and never gives up. I was upset they cut this guy before the season had started, but after they resigned him I was extremely happy. When he came in for Aaron Williams, on the very 1st or 2nd play, the guy breaks up coverage on a 3rd and out. He also had tight coverage on his man all game. You will witness this guy make big plays in the coming weeks. Great performance from all starting corners(Drayton and Leodis) and safeties(George Wilson). Bryan Scott proves that he may not be the fastest person but can cover and make plays. Good Job Bills :o)

This guy should've been in rotation with aaron williams since day one. He has proven himself everytime to challenge plays. He is fast, covers well and never gives up. I was upset they cut this guy before the season had started, but after they resigned him I was extremely happy. When he came in for Aaron Williams, on the very 1st or 2nd play, the guy breaks up coverage on a 3rd and out. He also had tight coverage on his man all game. You will witness this guy make big plays in the coming weeks. Great performance from all starting corners(Drayton and Leodis) and safeties(George Wilson). Bryan Scott proves that he may not be the fastest person but can cover and make plays. Good Job Bills :o)

I wasn't upset when they cut him - he had a terrible preseason and looked to have taken a serious step back. It remains to be seen if he can play at a consistent level because he never has.

Aaron Williams has a very high ceiling and he wasn't going to begin his climb without getting reps. He had a rough couple of series against KC but began adapting to the game very quickly.

Bryan Scott is a "Feast or Famine" kind of guy. He looks much quicker this season - more instinctive. The last couple of seasons he really struggled against the pass.

I would add, even though they're not getting sacks, a better d-line and linebacking core helps these guys get (look?) better. Our defense is better, the stats may not say it, but I think those will improve in time.

Edited by CSBill

I wasn't upset when they cut him - he had a terrible preseason and looked to have taken a serious step back. It remains to be seen if he can play at a consistent level because he never has.

Aaron Williams has a very high ceiling and he wasn't going to begin his climb without getting reps. He had a rough couple of series against KC but began adapting to the game very quickly.

Bryan Scott is a "Feast or Famine" kind of guy. He looks much quicker this season - more instinctive. The last couple of seasons he really struggled against the pass.

I realize Aaron Williams is a rookie and needs more time to develop. Aaron Williams was blowing alot of coverage in the pats game and Reggie should've been in already. I know this guy(Aaron Williams) is gonna be a standout in terms of overall skills. And with preseason, I take that with a grain of salt. You can go back to last years preseason where corner did exceedingly well. I also noticed corner plays well under high pressure situations which is a very good attribute. anyways, lets keep it movin!