5th Seed in the AFC

marck

I am certain that the Bills are going to go 10-6 and in my opinion, will get the 5th seed in the AFC playoffs. I also believe that San Diego will lose to the Colts this weekend and be the 4th seed and will be the match-up for the Bills in the wild card round the weekend of January 8th/9th.

Here is how its going to happen.

Denver @ Tennessee - Titans put up great effort in final home game and Billy Volek to Drew Bennett send the ponies to the glue factory for the season.

Baltimore @ Pittsburgh - Steelers lock up #1 seed in the AFC Playoffs, plus they get revenge for Ravens earlier victory and now get to rest their starters against the Bills which only makes the last game even easier for us.

Houston @ Jacksonville - Toss-up game as I see it. Texans playing well late in the season, almost beat the Colts, dominated the offensively challenged Bears in Chicago and since this is a big rivalry game, Houston just may be able to pull off the upset. Even if the Jags, get this one, they will lose to Oakland the last week of the saeson.

New England @ NY Jets - Patriots, will be fired up after the stinging defeat by Miami. Will look to lock up the 2nd seed in the AFC and will hand the Jets their 5th loss of the season.

Bills @ San Francisco - No trap game here. Buffalo has way to much of everything against this pitiful 49er team. Easy win on the coast, 30-3 with the defense and special teams each scoring in this one and with Moulds and Evens lighting up the lame 49er pass defense.

After week 16 - here is the w/c picture

NY Jets 10-5

Buffalo 9-6

Jacksonville 8-7

Baltimore 8-7

Denver 8-7

Week 17

Bills win against the Steelers and wrap up a playoff spot.

Jets lose to the Rams and slip to the 6th seed based on Buffalo's better record against common opposition.

Here's how the AFC Playoffs shape up.

1. Pittsburgh 14-2

2. New England 14-2

3. Indianapolis 13-3

4. San Diego 12-4

5. Buffalo 10-6

6. New York Jets 10-6

Wild card Round

New York Jets @ Indianapolis Colts

Buffalo Bills @ San Diego Chargers

This is what I think is going to happen. What about you folks?

This is the best case scenario in favor of the bills and I just hope that the week goes like you said....

If the Bills and Jax manage to win (the rest of the contenders lose), then it sets up a fantastic final week matchups.

1. Pit at Buf

2. Jax at Oak

3. NYJ at STL

2 of those 3 will be making the playoffs.

Will be a crazy week....It is great to be in the thick of things and feels good to

experience something we did 5 years ago.

I hope you are right. The two big problems I have with your scenario are:

1) The Jets losing to the Rams; and

2) Jax losing another game.

We, of course, need one or the other to happen (assuming the Broncos and Ravens fold). I think the better shot is the Jets losing out and so I hope Bulger gets back on the field asap.

I am certain that the Bills are going to go 10-6 and in my opinion, will get the 5th seed in the AFC playoffs.  I also believe that San Diego will lose to the Colts this weekend and be the 4th seed and will be the match-up for the Bills in the wild card round the weekend of January 8th/9th.

Denver @ Tennessee - Titans put up great effort in final home game and Billy Volek to Drew Bennett send the ponies to the glue factory for the season.

Baltimore @ Pittsburgh - Steelers lock up #1 seed in the AFC Playoffs, plus they get revenge for Ravens earlier victory and now get to rest their starters against the Bills which only makes the last game even easier for us.

Houston @ Jacksonville - Toss-up game as I see it.  Texans playing well late in the season, almost beat the Colts, dominated the offensively challenged Bears in Chicago and since this is a big rivalry game, Houston just may be able to pull off the upset.  Even if the Jags, get this one, they will lose to Oakland the last week of the saeson.

New England @ NY Jets - Patriots, will be fired up after the stinging defeat by Miami.  Will look to lock up the 2nd seed in the AFC and will hand the Jets their 5th loss of the season.

Bills @ San Francisco - No trap game here.  Buffalo has way to much of everything against this pitiful 49er team.  Easy win on the coast, 30-3 with the defense and special teams each scoring in this one and with Moulds and Evens lighting up the lame 49er pass defense.

NY Jets 10-5

Buffalo 9-6

Jacksonville 8-7

Baltimore 8-7

Denver 8-7

Week 17

Jets lose to the Rams and slip to the 6th seed based on Buffalo's better record against common opposition.

1. Pittsburgh 14-2

2. New England 14-2

3. Indianapolis 13-3

4. San Diego 12-4

5. Buffalo 10-6

6. New York Jets 10-6

Wild card Round

This is what I think is going to happen.  What about you folks?

171124[/snapback]

That's a great scenario, and possible I suppose, but that is likely a lot more what you WANT to happen than what you THINK will happen. That scenario calls for every single one of about 8 games to go in the Bills favor, and what, really, are the chances of that, when all of the games you chose will not even been favorites? There are 2-4 major upsets in there.

I think Jags will be 5 and the Bills 6. I don't think Balt or Denver will win out, and I don't find it hard to fathom the Jets losing to New England and at St. Louis( provided the Rams get rid of Chris Chandler). If the Jags lose, it's a bonus.

I am certain that the Bills are going to go 10-6 and in my opinion, will get the 5th seed in the AFC playoffs.  I also believe that San Diego will lose to the Colts this weekend and be the 4th seed and will be the match-up for the Bills in the wild card round the weekend of January 8th/9th.

Houston @ Jacksonville - Toss-up game as I see it.  Texans playing well late in the season, almost beat the Colts, dominated the offensively challenged Bears in Chicago and since this is a big rivalry game, Houston just may be able to pull off the upset.  Even if the Jags, get this one, they will lose to Oakland the last week of the saeson.

New England @ NY Jets - Patriots, will be fired up after the stinging defeat by Miami.  Will look to lock up the 2nd seed in the AFC and will hand the Jets their 5th loss of the season.

Bills @ San Francisco - No trap game here.  Buffalo has way to much of everything against this pitiful 49er team.  Easy win on the coast, 30-3 with the defense and special teams each scoring in this one and with Moulds and Evens lighting up the lame 49er pass defense.

NY Jets 10-5

Buffalo 9-6

Jacksonville 8-7

Baltimore 8-7

Denver 8-7

Week 17

1. Pittsburgh 14-2

2. New England 14-2

3. Indianapolis 13-3

4. San Diego 12-4

5. Buffalo 10-6

6. New York Jets 10-6

Wild card Round

This is what I think is going to happen.  What about you folks?

171124[/snapback]

I wish I shared your optimism. The Jets won't lose to the sorryass Rams and Jax will pull out two tough wins. I hope I am wrong. If not, hey, this turned out to be one heckuva nice comeback for the Bills!!

GO BILLS

GO TEXANS

GO STEELERS

GO TITANS

:w00t: