Any way to watch the game on a Blackberry?

buffalo_bills

Unfortunately i have to go to a banquet tomorrow and won't be able to catch some of the game. Does anyone know a way to watch or even listen to the game on a blackberry?

Any help is greatly appreciated, i wanna catch all the action tomorrow, i just have a feeling.....!

Go Bills!

If you have direct tv and the Sunday ticket you can pay an extra $50 for "to go" (or some similar name) and watch it on your blackberry

Dont know much about blackberrys, do the run flash? If so, try firstrow or atdhe. I was able to watch the Oakland game on my iPhone using an app called skyfire (mobile browser with flash)

Good luck

Go Bills!

just did a search on my android for Skyfire, was it the free one or the $2.99 app?

just did a search on my android for Skyfire, was it the free one or the $2.99 app?

Doesn't Droid support Flash? If so, you might be able to access those sites with your chrome browser.

If not, try the free version first. I don't remember there being an option, I paid the $2.99. Game came in well on iPhone as long as I had 3G.

Looks like Skyfire is only available for the Droid and iPhone. Maybe its time to trade your BB in.

Edited by gflande1