A First!

Dante

For the first time I can remember I'm actually eagerly acquiring a Bills player(D. Nelson) for my fantasy team. Sure it's because my WR corps(Manningham, Austin) has been hit with injuries. Still, my policy over the last bunch of years is absolutely no Bills players. This is a watershed moment for this team I think. Nelson will make for a great pairing with VJax this weekend. Lots of scoring and passing at RWS this weekend. Go Bills! :thumbsup:

For the first time I can remember I'm actually eagerly acquiring a Bills player(D. Nelson) for my fantasy team. Sure it's because my WR corps(Manningham, Austin) has been hit with injuries. Still, my policy over the last bunch of years is absolutely no Bills players. This is a watershed moment for this team I think. Nelson will make for a great pairing with VJax this weekend. Lots of scoring and passing at RWS this weekend. Go Bills! :thumbsup:

Wasn't too long ago that Lee Evans was the one and only draftable player on the Bills roster, and he was never exactly what you'd call a solid option at WR 2. Now Fitzpatrick, Freddie and Stevie are 2nd tier fantasy starters while Nelson and Chandler are solid late round picks or FA acquisitions.

Wasn't too long ago that Lee Evans was the one and only draftable player on the Bills roster, and he was never exactly what you'd call a solid option at WR 2. Now Fitzpatrick, Freddie and Stevie are 2nd tier fantasy starters while Nelson and Chandler are solid late round picks or FA acquisitions.

Freddie has been my #1 guy all year. He's puting up solid pts. I've also got Stevie J, and Chandler on my roster after drafting Chris Cooley for my TE slot. I also just picked up Nelson for my W/T slot on yahoo.

Yeah, I thought the Bills D was a good match up against the raiders last week, so I picked them up and played them....OOPS.

That broke a long streak an anti Bill fantasy policy. I also picked up Nelson for my bench this week as well though.

Yeah, I thought the Bills D was a good match up against the raiders last week, so I picked them up and played them....OOPS.

That broke a long streak an anti Bill fantasy policy. I also picked up Nelson for my bench this week as well though.

Made the same mistake. :wallbash:

Far be it for YE OLE to say Nelson is on VJax' level just yet, but I do think he will give New England major problems this week. It's still hard to believe this guy went undrafted.

Far be it for YE OLE to say Nelson is on VJax' level just yet, but I do think he will give New England major problems this week. It's still hard to believe this guy went undrafted.

I'm forcing him to be on vjax's level! Missing my #2 and #3. Also have the misfortune of having both Foster and CJ2K. Need to get points from somewhere

I'm starting Fitz, Stevie Johnson, and Chandler this week with guys like Matt Ryan and Vernon Davis on the bench (Steve is my normal starting flex player). I expect big things from the Bills offense this week. The Patriots defense is really banged up, and will be especially vulnerable to our passing attack. It should be a good fantasy week!

Edited by Johnny Hammersticks