Bengals Still Keeping it Real

Stl Bills

Actually my original post was directed at matter2003's post about athletes in general and their infatuation with drug use.

You are spot on with all your points.

A person can get addicted to anything not just drugs-food, gambling, working out....etc. It usually is the direct result of an underlying issue/problem (which you pointed out).

Some people understand that and others dont. I know i did not till i saw it first hand.

Real Dumb that is.......don't they get it yet. This is why you have a "yes man" on your payroll. Send the weed to his house, he takes the rap if it gets intercepted by the cops....that's why he's on the payroll. When are they going to learn? They need to let me give a seminar right after Herm Edwards at the Rookie Symposium. :nana: The best part of the story is, no arrest were made as the investigation continues. How the hell do you find 6 lbs of chronic in somebody's house and not arrest anyone, must be nice to get special treatment.

http://www.cbsnews.c...n20110041.shtml

I just saw this come across ESPN a bit ago. It said 6 pounds of "the whacky weed" was found on site, but no arrests were made. 6 pounds?!