YESSSSSSSS, Pats win....

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If the Jags, Ravens, and Broncos lose this week.

170321[/snapback]

Has nothing to do with those teams, although we certainly need them to lose. We could all be 9-6 going into the last week, and still all have to win!

And to even keep the drama going, if we are all are 9-6, the Jags and Broncos both play at 4 pm.

If we win this week in Frisco, we'll still be alive, no matter what, when our game is played at 1 pm.

BRING IT! That will be our playoff game!

Has nothing to do with those teams, although we certainly need them to lose.  We could all be 9-6 going into the last week, and still all have to win!

And to even keep the drama going if we are all 9-6, the Jags and Broncos both play at 4 pm.

If we win this week in Frisco, we'll still be alive, no matter what, when our game is played at 1 pm.

BRING IT!  That will be our playoff game!

170330[/snapback]

I like your spirit Central. Your a "half full" guy if I ever saw one. Enjoy the rest of the way Bills Brother!! :lol::lol:

I like your spirit Central.  Your a "half full" guy if I ever saw one.  Enjoy the rest of the way Bills Brother!! :lol:  :lol:

170338[/snapback]

LOL, ok, I'll take that. However, I HATE Pittsburgh, that's why I want those asswipes. I'm from Pittsburgh. My whole family LOVES the Steelers. This one has extra meaning for me.

Plus, we match up well against them. They won't be able to sustain the run against us. It's Big Ben vs. the weather, and the 12th man. I LOVE our chances!

I want them John, and I want them BAD.

Takeo had his game vs Cincy.....now I want mine against PITT!

lol

Kinda refreshing with the other pessimistic Bills posters in here huh?

170341[/snapback]

I kid you not Quix.......it was only Cincy.........but I was as jacked up for Cincy as I was for some of the early 90's games. Because I knew if we beat Cincy, this Pitt game was going to be AWESOME. Now, both teams are looking like they will NEED this game!

If we lose to SF this week, I'll walk to One Bills Drive and beat the piss out of someone there with my own two hands! Don't ruin this thing now!

BRING ON SHITTSBURGH!

Bring em on....WITH MEANING, and at full strength.

Please, no whiny ass replies with the "I hope they rest their starters" BS.

BRING ON PITTSBURGH AT FULL STRENGTH FOR ALL THE MARBLES.

They are going down, and The Ralph will be rocking!

170316[/snapback]

shameful to think you're a bills fan and calling a game before the last second ticks off the clock. haven't you learned anything through the years?