Chronic's Raiders take

Chronic

I'm going to have to man up here and give some props the Oakland Raiders. I was talking some smack before the game but I sure wasn't during the game. :lol: Was that a cliff hanger or what? That offense of theirs really surprised me, though our offense surprised me even more. I thought the defenses would rule this game on both sides of the ball, but that simply wasn't the case. The offenses on both teams really tore it up.

Nice job Raiders. You are definitely going to win your division. That's not something we can say until we beat NE and the Jets. Maybe you guys can help us out with that.

It was fun talking smack with you guys. Best of luck to you. :thumbsup:

Edited by Rockinon

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm going to have to man up here and give some props the Oakland Raiders. I was talking some smack before the game but I sure wasn't during the game. :lol: Was that a cliff hanger or what? That offense of theirs really surprised me, though our offense surprised me even more. I thought the defenses would rule this game on both sides of the ball, but that simply wasn't the case. The offenses on both teams really tore it up.

Nice job Raiders. You are definitely going to win your division. That's not something we can say until we beat NE and the Jets. Maybe you guys can help us out with that.

It was fun talking smack with you guys. Best of luck to you. :thumbsup:

+1

Best of luck to the Raiders the rest of the year. Especially against Jets and Pats*

Loved the smack talk. That wasn't the game I thought I was gonna see but wow, what a game.

Give me credit for calling "Campbell is an underrated QB". He sure looked like his arm was in good workin' order today.

Yeah, he had time, but you don't make that goal-line bomb without arm and accuracy.

I'm scared for us against NE though. Our D was MIA today.