ESPN's Lenny P is reporting that the

If it's true is a good move.  Shane is a journeyman who can come in and learn the plays , and do an okay job.

Give him the week to learn some plays, get some serious playing time against the Lions, and practice his ass off until he is need.  (And pray that he is not!)

12249[/snapback]

Matthews was at practice today, watching. Looks like tomorrow he'll be throwing. I'll tell you how he looks, since I'll be at the stadium tomorrow, watching the afternoon session.

To be honest, while I understand the need for this, I sure wish Zolman would get more of a shot. I thought for a guy that had very few reps in training camp, the guy acquitted himself quite well.

If not for a few dropped balls and a couple of turnovers that weren't his fault, he might have done even better. He certainly has a live arm, had pretty good accuracy with his throws. He seemed to have the offense down OK too for the #4 guy. He also seemed pretty mobile in the pocket with good pocket presence.

I realize he was playing against Indy scrubs, but he was also playing with ours!

Matthews was at practice today, watching. Looks like tomorrow he'll be throwing. I'll tell you how he looks, since I'll be at the stadium toomorrow, watching the afternoon session.

12254[/snapback]

Watching afternoon practice? How did you get that gig???

Wooohooo, the season is saved.

This article by Len Passthepotatoes is one of the reasons Jerry Sullivan hates the Bills!  Lenny gets all the scoops.

12289[/snapback]

Another Reason is he can't get Jimmy Johnsons hairdresser because he lives in Buffalo.

Good news about Travis Brown...and hey, Shane Matthews is no slouch.  He'll never be a starter, but coming off the bench he is always solid.  And isnt that all we want?

12264[/snapback]

I agree. He wasn't that bad with the Bears.