Keys to beating the Pats

Billzfan23

Pressure on Brady and RUN THE BALL!

Last year in the playoff loss for the Pats (losing to the Jets) - Brady was 29-for-45 for 299 yards, two touchdowns and one interception, and was sacked 5 times. Brady did throw a pick, and remember Belly-chick did something crazy where he tried to fake punt and Patrick Chung fumbled.

When they lost 28-14 in week 2 against the Jets last season, Jason Taylor sacked him and knocked the ball out of his hands with just over 4 minutes left and Bryan Thomas recovered it for the Jets to put it away. Again, it wasn't bad reads but rather pressure that caused Brady's 2 interceptions in that game - even though they only sacked him once.

But...there's another way to beat the Patriots - get stops on third down (even if it comes on drops and sloppy play by the Pats) and RUN THE BALL. When the Browns beat the Pats last year, they threw it 19 times, and ran it 44 times, with Peyton Hillis running for over 180 yards. They were way more physical than the Pats...and I think WE ARE TOO!

I know, I know...ignore the Pats until we dispatch the Raiders, but it's hard for me not to be fired up about the upcoming Pats game, especially living in Boston and listening to all the Brady fans around here talk about how it's their year because nobody from the division will challenge them. I actually have the Ravens and Packers in the superbowl as my early predictions, the Pats defense will be their undoing again. At least we have a respectable unit on the field for once, and I'm so excited about the opportunity to have a changing of the guard in the AFC East.

I know, I know...ignore the Pats until we dispatch the Raiders, but it's hard for me not to be fired up about the upcoming Pats game, especially living in Boston and listening to all the Brady fans around here talk about how it's their year because nobody from the division will challenge them. I actually have the Ravens and Packers in the superbowl as my early predictions, the Pats defense will be their undoing again. At least we have a respectable unit on the field for once, and I'm so excited about the opportunity to have a changing of the guard in the AFC East.

Living in Boston and being a Bills fam give this guy a medal or something! Your the man