Root for Jets or NE next week

Albany,n.y.

Agreed.  I hope the Rams have something to play for in week 17, otherwise it could be trouble.

169988[/snapback]

The Rams are 1-7 in games outside the division, and have been outscored on average 32-19 in those eight games. I'm not seeing it - not for a second. St. Louis is a trainwreck. They have no chance against a superior, well balanced, relatively well coached team - even at home. Martz could be out. They're so lucky to have drawn 2 of their three hardest games all season in weeks 16 and 17 where both their opponents (Philly, NYJ) may have nothing to play for.

I would score up the Jets as Wild Card #1 and hope for another scenario.

The Jets are going to be a big problem for the Patriots. Home divisional game against a team coming off a short week and which has a secondary that has more personnel holes than Pebble Beach.

Then again, if they're going to make the playoffs, you'd have to think that they could beat Pittsburgh trying at full strength if they are then going to go to Indy/SD and win.

Root for the Jets because if they beat NE, Pittsburgh clinches home field with a win against Baltimore & has nothing to play for on 1/2/05.

Root for the Patriots because if we win out & the Jets lose to NE & St. Louis we have the tie-breaker.

169983[/snapback]

thats a tuffy... I'd have to go with a NE loss. I am scared about that steelers game, I don't see one weak spot on the whole steeler' team.

I´ll root for the Pats, because there´s a chance (a small one, I concur, but a small chance) St. Louis might upset NY at home in Week 17.

Besides, I want Pittsburgh playing for their lives, lest some people continue to say we´re beating only bad teams and teams that aren´t giving their 100% etc...