Things you liked best and least

Ok, so I'm kind of thrilled at our results today. But I always like to temper what I've seen with reason.

Things I liked least:

Thigpen...well, he wasn't exactly given starters but if Fitz goes down I'll be worried.

Brad Smith's INT. Yeah, he isn't there to be a passer, but if we don't at least threaten a throw our Wildcat will be quickly countered.

Things I Liked:

Our Wildcat EVERY OTHER TIME. It completes short third downs, which means extended drives, which means second chances for TD's and keeping our guys off the field.

Chandler-the man was a breakout. Even the threat of a game like today is going to force teams to tear up their current coverage assignments.

Fitz-what can you say? 68% completion rate, over 200 yards, Four TD's, 0 INTERCEPTIONS. It's pretty hard to knock that.

Thing I love the most:

This week, the Bills currently have the biggest point differential. :thumbsup:

(That List from That Guy)

Liked most:

1) OL play. Fitz had time and stayed clean against a strong OL

2) Fred Jackson. I swear if you locked your door that guy could slip through the keyhole and then push the door back 3 yards

3) The tackling on D. A world of difference from last year. When they hit, they stuck.

Liked least:

It's really hard to dislike too much about a 41 point blowout. I'll take a stab.

1) Our secondary. We weren't putting on a lot of pass rush pressure (by design I assume, to stop the run first) and when Cassel had time, we got burnt.

This may become a theme

2) Spiller. With the same line that blocks well enough for Freddy to pick up consistant yards, Spiller gets stuffed. His TD scamper was nice, I want to see consistant contributions.

3) Brad Smith as a passer. Needs to show more for other teams to get worried. But he done good converting 3rd downs.

Ok, so I'm kind of thrilled at our results today. But I always like to temper what I've seen with reason.

Things I liked least:

Thigpen...well, he wasn't exactly given starters but if Fitz goes down I'll be worried.

Brad Smith's INT. Yeah, he isn't there to be a passer, but if we don't at least threaten a throw our Wildcat will be quickly countered.

Things I Liked:

Our Wildcat EVERY OTHER TIME. It completes short third downs, which means extended drives, which means second chances for TD's and keeping our guys off the field.

Chandler-the man was a breakout. Even the threat of a game like today is going to force teams to tear up their current coverage assignments.

Fitz-what can you say? 68% completion rate, over 200 yards, Four TD's, 0 INTERCEPTIONS. It's pretty hard to knock that.

Thing I love the most:

This week, the Bills currently have the biggest point differential. :thumbsup:

Thats called forward thinking. Teams now have tape on Brad Smith throwing deep. They have to respect it and game plan for it

Liked most:

1) OL play. Fitz had time and stayed clean against a strong OL

2) Fred Jackson. I swear if you locked your door that guy could slip through the keyhole and then push the door back 3 yards

3) The tackling on D. A world of difference from last year. When they hit, they stuck.

Liked least:

It's really hard to dislike too much about a 41 point blowout. I'll take a stab.

1) Our secondary. We weren't putting on a lot of pass rush pressure (by design I assume, to stop the run first) and when Cassel had time, we got burnt.

This may become a theme

2) Spiller. With the same line that blocks well enough for Freddy to pick up consistant yards, Spiller gets stuffed. His TD scamper was nice, I want to see consistant contributions.

3) Brad Smith as a passer. Needs to show more for other teams to get worried. But he done good converting 3rd downs.

We only gave up 218 yards of offense (113 rushing, 105 passsing) I believe... cassel completed 20 passes to get 100 yards... thats not really getting burnt in my eyes.