James Walker - new ESPN AFC East Blogger

EC-Bills

Barney Miller tried to kill somebody? I always thought that he was too preoccupied with trying to make sure that there was nothing going on between Jack and the girls.

This is true. Barney Miller was convicted of murder but always blamed it on a one-armed man. I read somewhere that he escaped prison somehow. Jumped from a plane with a bag of money or something.

This is true. Barney Miller was convicted of murder but always blamed it on a one-armed man. I read somewhere that he escaped prison somehow. Jumped from a plane with a bag of money or something.

You're thinking of DB Sweeney. But he played in the movie Dinosaur, so the confusion in this case is understandable.

Fonzi did, the night he took off with Mrs. Cunningham.

That is funny but inaccurate. That stuff actually happened in real life as gross as it sounds. The actors had a fling after being on set together so long together. So it wasn't Fonzi and Mrs. C. It was Henry Winkle and Marion Barber. :sick:

Edited by ieatcrayonz

My prediction ... If he blogs that the Bills are on the verge of greatness he is a true journalist who takes the time to analyze a team with great insight. However if he thinks the Bills are stagnant, making bad moves and signing mediocre players and coaches then he is a media hack that goes along with the status quo and hates small market teams in general and the city of Buffalo in particular.

Edited by CodeMonkey