Andrew Luck Sweepstakes

Andrew Luck will not be the #1 pick. He's got a whole season of football left to go. A lot can happen and a lot will happen.

Correct - Landry Jones will go #1-overall, Luck will probably be the 2nd QB selected in round one, and - should the Bills be so Lucky - the best of the three (USC's Matt Barkley) will fall to us mid-to-late round one.

GO BILLSSS!!!!

19 and 0 baby!!!!! B-)

Edited by The Senator

What are you talking about?

Highly drafted rookie defensive players do make an impact in the NFL with regularity.

Defense is traditionally an easier transition from college than offense.

Buffalo has no more of a history signing injured players than any other NFL team.

I'm not sure where you get your information.

Brilliant!! You should inform the Bills management of your postulation that building a defense around rookies; before any of those other teams figures out that rookies make an immediate impact: That College/NFL transition is so easy--I can't think of any defensive players we drafted that turned out to be busts. Hey do you still have your Aaron Maybin jersey!!

Brilliant!! You should inform the Bills management of your postulation that building a defense around rookies; before any of those other teams figures out that rookies make an immediate impact: That College/NFL transition is so easy--I can't think of any defensive players we drafted that turned out to be busts. Hey do you still have your Aaron Maybin jersey!!

How many rookies are the Bills counting on to make an impact this year? One Dareus.

I have a secret for you...we're not going to go to the superbowl this year.

I have another secret for you...rookies don't stay rookies forever.

Well listening to some of these credulous responses, I see why you believe in superbowl secrets.

What is your deal?

You come on here post absolute garbage and then argue with 3-5 members at once.

Classic.

Yeah, it's not you, it's me.

Back to your initial post; Luck is a stud, we get it.

The whole country is on his Stanford schlong.

Correct - Landry Jones will go #1-overall, Luck will probably be the 2nd QB selected in round one, and - should the Bills be so Lucky - the best of the three (USC's Matt Barkley) will fall to us mid-to-late round one.

GO BILLSSS!!!!

19 and 0 baby!!!!! B-)

Let's make a bet.

I say Luck will be the first QB chosen. If Landry or any other QB gets chosen before him, you win.