NPR Reports

3 minutes ago, daz28 said:

We tried that with Supreme Court nominees, and it didn't work.  I'd worry about that a lot more than I would someone running a partially govt funded media source.  If it were Congress job to vet someone for that position, it might be different.

Completely different hearing.

3 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Otherwise, maybe they should wait until she is actually accused of something.  Can't wait to do that though, because they might lose their right to run the carnival in 6 months.  

SHE is not accused of anything, NPR is.

She is the head of NPR.

This is pretty basic stuff.

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Completely different hearing.

SHE is not accused of anything, NPR is.

She is the head of NPR.

This is pretty basic stuff.

I'll go back to that fact she's only been there 2 months.  My point is which of their complaints was she at the helm for?  Probably none.  Let me inform you of some facts.  NPR gets 8% of their funding from CPB(government non-profit).  The CPB supports over 1500 media outlets nationwide, mostly local.  You can be assured that almost every single one has a bias based on their location.  What's going on at NPR is no different than any of those stations.  They're simply larger.  This is just some crap Elon stirred up.  Nothing 'new' is happening at NPR or anywhere else.  

• Eyeroll 1