Jahvid Best vs. CJ Spiller

ohioandy

107 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you rather have on your team?

• Jahvid Best
    • CJ Spiller

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You do realize that we have a 1000 yard rusher on the team with Spiller right? And that Best is the main back?

And the fact that a RB taken in the top 10 can't unseat an undrafted RB from Coe College makes it even more pathetic. Thanks for making another case for me. :thumbsup:

A half healthy Best is better than a fully healthy Spiller. And that's pathetic. :nana:

Edited by DreReed83

And the fact that a RB taken in the top 10 can't unseat an undrafted RB from Coe College makes it even more pathetic. Thanks for making another case for me. :thumbsup:

That proves the point that best is better? Yeah.... Makes sense. If Best was in buffalo, he'd be sitting on the bench too. Fred is better than both guys. Best would be better off on the bench behind Freddy, that way maybe a couple years of no contact will help his head heal. He's a midget back with concussion injuries.... And you'd rather have him. Thanks for proving my point. You're a troll.

You do realize that Gailey handed the starting job to Spiller but he could not handle it, right?

Actually, they handed it to lynch so they could trade him.

That proves the point that best is better? Yeah.... Makes sense. If Best was in buffalo, he'd be sitting on the bench too. Fred is better than both guys. Best would be better off on the bench behind Freddy, that way maybe a couple years of no contact will help his head heal. He's a midget back with concussion injuries.... And you'd rather have him. Thanks for proving my point. You're a troll.

Actually, they handed it to lynch so they could trade him.

Yea yea yea. If this, if that, if this, blah blah blah blah blah. This is all I'm hearing. If Best was drafted by the Bills, he would probably have done better than 400 yds from scimmage. So continue on with your "IF's" blah blah blah. The fact of the matter is Best was on the field while Spiller couldn't even get on the field. He gained over 1000 yds injured.

That tells me what kinda player Best is. Spiller? He's not even a quarter of what Best is. And it shows on the field. Or in Spillers case on the bench. :nana:

You dont think Spiller was givin a fair chance at the starting spot after being drafted in the top 10? Lay down the crack pipe.

Edited by DreReed83

You do realize that Gailey handed the starting job to Spiller but he could not handle it, right?

The revisionist history here to support pathetic opinions is just amazing......

At NO POINT was Spiller EVER handed the starting job in any year he has been with the team.....it was never said.....it never happened....stop making **** up

Yea yea yea. If this, if that, if this, blah blah blah blah blah. This is all I'm hearing. If Best was drafted by the Bills, he would probably have done better than 400 yds from scimmage. So continue on with your "IF's" blah blah blah. The fact of the matter is Best was on the field while Spiller couldn't even get on the field. He gained over 1000 yds injured.

That tells me what kinda player Best is. Spiller? He's not even a quarter of what Best is. And it shows on the field. Or in Spillers case on the bench. :nana:

You dont think Spiller was givin a fair chance at the starting spot after being drafted in the top 10? Lay down the crack pipe.

That's what I get for arguing with a troll. A bunch of bs. Btw, Alex Smith had more passing yards in his first year than Aaron Rodgers had in his first 3. You're talking about 2 players that play the same position and were drafted in the same year, and are using one year as the basis for who the better player is. Sounds like something you would do. You would take a concussion riddled midget back over a healthy player sitting behind a better player. Best competed with Kevin Smith. Yeah, the same Kevin Smith who is currently w/o a team. Remember Shawn Bryson? He was once our starting RB. Why? Because he was competing against Jonathan Linton. You're comparing apples and oranges. If you don't take each players depth chart into consideration, you're not correctly evaluating the talent. "spiller is 1/4 as good as best"....lol. Typical Dre. Clueless. Go back to your cave troll.

A half healthy Best is better than a fully healthy Spiller. And that's pathetic. :nana:

Actually....I find your posts to be beyond pathetic and almost borderline on trolling....at no point have you ever made a case about anything you are just a venom spewer on this board.

When teams draft.....bring in free agents......bring in undrafted guys.....however they are brought in....draft status and where they came from go completely out the window. I present to you that Jackson could be a starting running back on several teams in the league and has outplayed EVERY running back that we have brought in to compete with him....instead of bitching about Spiller commend Fred for being the player he is.

They are totally different players anyway....and Spiller is going to prove his worth this year.

Actually....I find your posts to be beyond pathetic and almost borderline on trolling....at no point have you ever made a case about anything you are just a venom spewer on this board.

When teams draft.....bring in free agents......bring in undrafted guys.....however they are brought in....draft status and where they came from go completely out the window. I present to you that Jackson could be a starting running back on several teams in the league and has outplayed EVERY running back that we have brought in to compete with him....instead of bitching about Spiller commend Fred for being the player he is.

They are totally different players anyway....and Spiller is going to prove his worth this year.

Borderline trolling? Come on John, he's been trolling over a year now. Nothing borderline about it.

Edited by NewEra

The revisionist history here to support pathetic opinions is just amazing......

At NO POINT was Spiller EVER handed the starting job in any year he has been with the team.....it was never said.....it never happened....stop making **** up

I know. But don't be too hard on yourself.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/455843-cj-spiller-shockingly-named-starting-running-back-over-two-veterans

Spiller was named the starter for opening day last year.

Edited by Maddog69