Labor Secretay proudly displays American Auto Workers

/dev/null

What's wrong w/ her celebrating a North American made car? :doh:

The UAW does have chapters in Canada, you know. :lol:

Amateur hour appears to roll on w/ no abatement. At least this administration is consistent. <_<

What? Did you forget that Canadians are Americans? Did you forget that we aren't allowed to call ourselves Americans? Did you forget that we are too dumb to come up for an actual name for ourselves that accurately describes us? I have taken the liberty of assuaging the major offense we have put upon all "proud Canadians" :lol:. From now on we should call ourselves: USers.

(You think I am kidding? Nope. This is the kind of crap I have to listen to inexplicably and consistently in the pisser at Sabres games, from random dudes in Allentown, etc.. So, no, not everything about moving to Buffalo has been awesome)

On that topic...whoever the Canadian guy is that keeps pushing past everybody in line, and talking this schit...the other regular users of the pisser by the bar and elevator in the club seats and I have determined that the next time? It's your ass. Wedgies and a swirlies have been put forward as firm options. Just sayin'...fair warning dude.