Obama's Uncle arrested

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a whole controversy about whether Obama is a citizen. I didn't put much into it then but if his uncle is an illegal immigrant with a social security card, couldn't Obama's birth certificate be faked? It sounds like his family knows how to get around paperwork problems.

What ever happened to all those Birthers?

What ever happened to all those Birthers?

They're still out there. They're just not getting publicity, merely hanging out at abovetopsecret.com and rense.com where they belong.

I'm sure it's very little effort to find some whack-job story linking Irene's damage to Obama being Kenyan.

They're still out there. They're just not getting publicity, merely hanging out at abovetopsecret.com and rense.com where they belong.

I'm sure it's very little effort to find some whack-job story linking Irene's damage to Obama being Kenyan.

Yup, they're still out there. This article was liked on Drudge.

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=339629#ixzz1WbXE5voC

I am actually surprised that no one here, not even Dave in Elmira or 3rd inning, has commented about this with the exclaimation "well I'll be a monkeys uncle".

seriously...why post something like this thread?

Same reason you post bull **** about Bristol Palin and Levi Johnston: you're both !@#$s.

You are asking the big man for a link? I don't think so.

If you have a question for him, submit it in accordance with the GvG.

Fair enough. Thought I might catch you sleeping. Here's one for the Big Guy:

Here's what I think I know:

1. If he is omniscient, he knows that I am bald.

2. If he is omnipotent, he is able to make it so that I can grow hair on my head.

3. If he is benevolent, he wants me to be able to grow hair on my head.

Given that, here are my questions for GvG:

1. If god is omniscient and does not allow me grow hair on my head, he is not omnipotent and/or not benevolent. What's up with that???

2. If god is omnipotent and does not allow me grow hair on my head, he is not omniscient and/or not benevolent. Seriously, what's up with that???

3. If god is benevolent and does not allow me grow hair on my head, he is not omnipotent and/or not omniscient. Dude, WTF???

4. Scrapping all that crap, if god is omnipotent, omniscient and benevolent, how do you explain free will?

Thanks for helping out and being my one true link to the Big Guy!

Edited by Gene Frenkle

Fair enough. Thought I might catch you sleeping. Here's one for the Big Guy:

Here's what I think I know:

1. If he is omniscient, he knows that I am bald.

2. If he is omnipotent, he is able to make it so that I can grow hair on my head.

3. If he is benevolent, he wants me to be able to grow hair on my head.

Given that, here are my questions for GvG:

1. If god is omniscient and does not allow me grow hair on my head, he is not omnipotent and/or not benevolent. What's up with that???

2. If god is omnipotent and does not allow me grow hair on my head, he is not omniscient and/or not benevolent. Seriously, what's up with that???

3. If god is benevolent and does not allow me grow hair on my head, he is not omnipotent and/or not omniscient. Dude, WTF???

4. Scrapping all that crap, if god is omnipotent, omniscient and benevolent, how do you explain free will?

Thanks for helping out and being my one true link to the Big Guy!

I haven't even read your questions yet and will hold off for a minute. Before I look at them I will point out that your set of assumptions is wrong. Items #1 and 2 are fine but it seems like you came up with item #3 out of thin air. Can you explain?

While you're doing that I will read your questions and fill you in with a status on whether they can be asked.

Edit: Ok I read your questions and have a few comments along with a question for you on how to proceed:

1. Your false premise #3 is the main problem. Do you want to trash the whole thing or march forward? I can ask but I think the whole thing falls apart there.

2. I'd really like to ask only question #4 if I have to stick with asking with asking one of those. Possibly I could ask #4 and one of the others but not all 3. I think he'd understand the point with just the one question. He really doesn't need a long explanation, he picks up on stuff pretty quick. He tends to get pissed when he thinks I'm patronizing him.

3. Can I substitute the term "all-powerful" for omnipotent? It's not a big deal really but every time I use the word omnipotent he starts giggling and asks me how Beerboy is doing. He then makes a joke about "Omni-impotent" and laughs for about an hour. Seriously, it was funny the first time but geez.

4. Just to let you know, his answers come back in famous voices. Usually this voice is actually a part of the answer.

Edited by ieatcrayonz

I haven't even read your questions yet and will hold off for a minute. Before I look at them I will point out that your set of assumptions is wrong. Items #1 and 2 are fine but it seems like you came up with item #3 out of thin air. Can you explain?

While you're doing that I will read your questions and fill you in with a status on whether they can be asked.

Edit: Ok I read your questions and have a few comments along with a question for you on how to proceed:

1. Your false premise #3 is the main problem. Do you want to trash the whole thing or march forward? I can ask but I think the whole thing falls apart there.

2. I'd really like to ask only question #4 if I have to stick with asking with asking one of those. Possibly I could ask #4 and one of the others but not all 3. I think he'd understand the point with just the one question. He really doesn't need a long explanation, he picks up on stuff pretty quick. He tends to get pissed when he thinks I'm patronizing him.

3. Can I substitute the term "all-powerful" for omnipotent? It's not a big deal really but every time I use the word omnipotent he starts giggling and asks me how Beerboy is doing. He then makes a joke about "Omni-impotent" and laughs for about an hour. Seriously, it was funny the first time but geez.

4. Just to let you know, his answers come back in famous voices. Usually this voice is actually a part of the answer.

Well, if premise #3 is wrong, it's true that the first three questions are out the window. Now that I've had a chance to read the original GvG post, I can see you clearly stated that he enjoys !@#$ing with, which clearly makes him far from benevolent. My bad.

Like you said though, question #4 still works, so we're good to go there. Not sure if I have a choice, but I'd like my answer in a Darrell Hammond playing Sean Connery on Jeopardy voice. If he's sick of doing that one, maybe Rich Little doing Ronald Reagan. Thanks!

Well, if premise #3 is wrong, it's true that the first three questions are out the window. Now that I've had a chance to read the original GvG post, I can see you clearly stated that he enjoys !@#$ing with, which clearly makes him far from benevolent. My bad.

Like you said though, question #4 still works, so we're good to go there. Not sure if I have a choice, but I'd like my answer in a Darrell Hammond playing Sean Connery on Jeopardy voice. If he's sick of doing that one, maybe Rich Little doing Ronald Reagan. Thanks!

Nah, he's pretty benevolent I think. You just don't get it. Didn't you ever have a jerky teacher that you learned a lot from? Plus when he messes with people it is usually in good fun like the Beerboy "omni-impotent" thing.

Anyway, yes #4 works and I will boot up the frequency later and get the question in. Bad news is you most definitely do not get to pick the voices. He does his own impressions too. I have never heard him doing an impression of someone doing an impression but I suppose it is possible. I never know what he'll come back with unless the question is from DC Tom or about DC Tom. For some reason then the voice is always like that voice Ruth Buzzi did when she sat on that big rocking chair.

Nah, he's pretty benevolent I think. You just don't get it. Didn't you ever have a jerky teacher that you learned a lot from? Plus when he messes with people it is usually in good fun like the Beerboy "omni-impotent" thing.

Thanks, I look forward to his response.

Anyway, yes #4 works and I will boot up the frequency later and get the question in. Bad news is you most definitely do not get to pick the voices. He does his own impressions too. I have never heard him doing an impression of someone doing an impression but I suppose it is possible. I never know what he'll come back with unless the question is from DC Tom or about DC Tom. For some reason then the voice is always like that voice Ruth Buzzi did when she sat on that big rocking chair.

With god, all is possible.