Detroit makes me nervous...

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

detroit lions defense might be something to concerned about come the real season i agree. but Thursday's game is not to worry for except for all boys trying to make the cut. But Detroit is after all this time while improving their roster. Can they coach them?

It was just a topic like any other.

Haters always be hating :wallbash:

If you think the post is inane you are entitled to your opinion. And BTW thanks for the backhanded comment about anyone who has followed football for more than a year - typical of what I have seen from you lately. With the lockout most folks that follow NFL football know that this is not your typical year and with less time to work out the kinks in camp and with all the personnel changes coaches may approach that last preseason game differently. Perhaps play their starters longer - who knows.

Some may find that a worthwhile discussion, although it apparently does not meet your standards. As I said before, "just move along then".

If you wanted to say that you think they will not play the starters for too long, then say that without all the negative editorial. Editorial that you may be surprised to find, does not lend your posts any more credibility than the next guy that thinks they know more about the game than anyone else.

Talking down to everyone does not mean that your opinions are better than theirs - just that you think they are.

Sorry - it's a pretty silly topic.

By the way - didn't Wood pretty much own Suh last year?

Edited by BobChalmers