Bills will be 8/8 this year

mc kid 78

Im saying Ive never seen the guy get pressured and play any better than Losman would have. Manning, Vick, Rodgers, it doesnt phase them. With Brady he goes from some mythical god to a whinny b*tch that sucks.

Youve seen his line block. Trent Edwards would be head to the HOF with that type of protection.

I agree with this 100%. Yes Brady is a good QB but he is SO overrated! How many times do you see him throw it to a WIDE OPEN receiver? It seems like it happens all the freakin time, especially against the Bills. Also his team is not as reliant on him as say the Colts Packers and Saints with Manning, Rodgers and Brees. They are the reason their teams one a superbowl. They are true MVP's. Brady is no where near as valuable to the Pats as those players are to their teams and he is not the reason why the Pats won the Superbowl 3 times, they just have a great team with great couching (and they cheated!!!)

The biggest example of how overrated Brady is is Matt Cassel. Cassel put up very similar numbers that Brady does in 2008 despite not starting a game since HIGH SCHOOL like are you kidding me?... Then Cassel goes to KC and had a ****ty first year where he had 69.9 qb rating which was down almost 20 points from his 89.4 he had with the Pats. Thats freakin terrible. Then last year he had a pretty good statistical year but KC had the easiest schedules in the league as they only played one team (Colts) with a winning record (again, are you kidding me? the Bills play 9 teams with winning records and they play 1! no wonder they went 10-6). The one game that Cassel played against a good defensive team was against the Ravens in the playoffs and he throws for 70 yards and 3 picks (compare that to Fitz's 382 yards and 4 tds and 2 ints when playing IN Baltimore and tell me who's better).

Brady's "greatness" is the result of the system that Bilicheck runs, not because he is a great player. He is above average at best. Put Manning Rodgers or Brees in that system (especially the years the pats were cheating) and they would do SO much better than that little whiny B word Brady

Edited by DUTE

Im saying Ive never seen the guy get pressured and play any better than Losman would have. Manning, Vick, Rodgers, it doesnt phase them. With Brady he goes from some mythical god to a whinny b*tch that sucks.

Youve seen his line block. Trent Edwards would be head to the HOF with that type of protection.

:lol::unsure::lol:

Edited by SoCal-Surf

I agree with this 100%. Yes Brady is a good QB but he is SO overrated! How many times do you see him throw it to a WIDE OPEN receiver? It seems like it happens all the freakin time, especially against the Bills. Also his team is not as reliant on him as say the Colts Packers and Saints with Manning, Rodgers and Brees. They are the reason their teams one a superbowl. They are true MVP's. Brady is no where near as valuable to the Pats as those players are to their teams and he is not the reason why the Pats won the Superbowl 3 times, they just have a great team with great couching (and they cheated!!!)

The biggest example of how overrated Brady is is Matt Cassel. Cassel put up very similar numbers that Brady does in 2008 despite not starting a game since HIGH SCHOOL like are you kidding me?... Then Cassel goes to KC and had a ****ty first year where he had 69.9 qb rating which was down almost 20 points from his 89.4 he had with the Pats. Thats freakin terrible. Then last year he had a pretty good statistical year but KC had the easiest schedules in the league as they only played one team (Colts) with a winning record (again, are you kidding me? the Bills play 9 teams with winning records and they play 1! no wonder they went 10-6). The one game that Cassel played against a good defensive team was against the Ravens in the playoffs and he throws for 70 yards and 3 picks (compare that to Fitz's 382 yards and 4 tds and 2 ints when playing IN Baltimore and tell me who's better).

Brady's "greatness" is the result of the system that Bilicheck runs, not because he is a great player. He is above average at best. Put Manning Rodgers or Brees in that system (especially the years the pats were cheating) and they would do SO much better than that little whiny B word Brady

You people are delusional haters if you do not think Brady is a great QB, I hate to admit but I would rather recognize a talented player than make crazy comparisons and sound like a complete moron but hey to each their own.

You people are delusional haters if you do not think Brady is a great QB, I hate to admit but I would rather recognize a talented player than make crazy comparisons and sound like a complete moron but hey to each their own.

I think the poster took it to an extreme level, but I think it's somewhat naive to think Brady would be considered on the same level if he were on any other team. I think there's a lot of players who are not developed correctly that end up having poor careers. I look at it this way, I don't feel that just getting Brady would get the Bills into the playoffs, but there are other QBs whom I think would.

At worst the Bills will be 6-10, at best 9-7.

The Bills match-up very good with a lot of teams this year, and they are getting better. The Bills will be a tough team this year and will no longer be a pushover.

Having said that, the Bills will need a lot of luck to make it to the playoffs this season.

Next year is the key as far as playoffs are concerned.

The D is just so much better,think about how many games were lost becuse awful defence last year.jets dont scare me, the fins wont be good this year, bradys play has to start to going the other way some day right?Brady aside i would take are qb in the afc east.There is a real chance the bills could make a run at a wild card spot.They dont have huge holes anywhere,like most years

I think we'll have a better home record this year than last year. You are correct imo, our defense will be better overall. I think 6-10 to 8-8 seems realistic.

Completely agree. I live in NE and hate Brady more than anyone, but anyone who says that he's "not that good" or "over rated" really doesnt know what they're talking about. The guy has done nothing but break records and win. He's won almost 80% of the games he's played in. How is that over rated?

Edited by Billsrhody

Pocket Crushers. I like that.

Ive never thought Brady was that great. Good yes, but not like Manning or Brees or even Rodgers/Rivers. He never gets touched, and 80% of his passes are screeens or drag routes to Welker. When he gets any type of pressure he curls up and lays a turd. He the only QB I have ever seen that can go out on a sunday and play like its 7 v 7. Its unbelievable. If he were on our team this season (with our OL) he would be terrible.

Agreed.

IMO, Manning is in a league of his own. The other qb's have a great supporting cast to help them out. Other than Saturday, the Colts have nobody to block Manning. The guy is remarkable. I think Rivers is the next best, then Rodgers then Brady then Brees. They're all good qb's dont get me wrong, but I don't think Brady should be considered one of the G.O.A.T like Manning will be.

The quarterbacks that are "THAT GOOD" that we have to worry about are Brady and Sanchez. Manning and others might be in that class, but we play them only once, if at all, and the two standing between us and the playoffs are the pats and jets. Beat them or break even and we are suddenly in the running for the playoffs. I hope the Bills are going to sleep thinking of how great it would be to beat the crap out of these two teams.

Package what you're smoking.You'll make a fortune.

+1....

This team is 6-10 at best.

8-8 would require a Tom Brady long term injury, The NY Jets team plane crashes killing the entire starting defense and CJ Spiller morphs into the 2nd coming of Barry Sanders by 9/11/11.

I say 5-11.

Edited by SteamRoller67

The quarterbacks that are "THAT GOOD" that we have to worry about are Brady and Sanchez. Manning and others might be in that class, but we play them only once, if at all, and the two standing between us and the playoffs are the pats and jets. Beat them or break even and we are suddenly in the running for the playoffs. I hope the Bills are going to sleep thinking of how great it would be to beat the crap out of these two teams.

Since when is Sanchez even a "good" quaterback?

2010: 3900 yds, 17 TD 13 INT

2009: 2400 yds, 12 TD 20 INT

Not to bash your logic because I do agree that we have to get through those two teams to get to the playoffs. I think we have a legitimate shot at beating the Jets this year. Our improved run D will help keep us in a couple of grinders. Lets hope Fitz has the magic to lead some game winning drives.

I agree with 6-10 IF we stay healthy. Since the team's conditioning has been an issue for many years, I'd say 5-11 is probably more realistic, especially after we lose a few close games and the team folds like they always do.

8-8 only happens if we stay healthy and other teams do not. The folks that predict 9-7 are high. Here's four samplings of what the pundits say. But I'm sure someone will pipe up that none of these nationally recognized organizations know squat about football, blah blah.

ESPN - 31st

Sporting News -31st

Fox Sports - 32nd

CBS Sports - 32nd

FWIW, my picks

09/11 @ Kansas City Chiefs L

09/18 Oakland Raiders W

09/25 New England Patriots L

10/02 @ Cincinnati Bengals W

10/9 Philadelphia Eagles L

10/16 @ New York Giants L

10/30 Washington Redskins (Tor) W

11/06 New York Jets L

11/13 @ Dallas Cowboys W

11/20 @ Miami Dolphins W

11/27 @ New York Jets L

12/04 Tennessee Titans L

12/11 @ San Diego Chargers L

12/18 Miami Dolphins W

12/24 Denver Broncos L

1/01 @ New England Patriots L

+1....

This team is 6-10 at best.

8-8 would require a Tom Brady long term injury, The NY Jets team plane crashes killing the entire starting defense and CJ Spiller morphs into the 2nd coming of Barry Sanders by 9/11/11.

I say 5-11.

Edited by weehawk

I agree with 6-10 IF we stay healthy. Since the team's conditioning has been an issue for many years, I'd say 5-11 is probably more realistic, especially after we lose a few close games and the team folds like they always do.

8-8 only happens if we stay healthy and other teams do not. The folks that predict 9-7 are high. Here's four samplings of what the pundits say. But I'm sure someone will pipe up that none of these nationally recognized organizations know squat about football, blah blah.

ESPN - 31st

Sporting News -31st

Fox Sports - 32nd

CBS Sports - 32nd

FWIW, my picks

09/11 @ Kansas City Chiefs L

09/18 Oakland Raiders W

09/25 New England Patriots L

10/02 @ Cincinnati Bengals W

10/9 Philadelphia Eagles L

10/16 @ New York Giants L

10/30 Washington Redskins (Tor) W

11/06 New York Jets L

11/13 @ Dallas Cowboys W

11/20 @ Miami Dolphins W

11/27 @ New York Jets L

12/04 Tennessee Titans L

12/11 @ San Diego Chargers L

12/18 Miami Dolphins W

12/24 Denver Broncos L

1/01 @ New England Patriots L

IMO It all will depend on the opposing teams pass rush, looking how they played against the Bronco's and Jags it was easy to see. The Jags have almost no rush, they didn't bump the receivers and don't have great CB's, didn't look like they game planned for the Bills either. Conversely the Bronco's did all those things and dominated the Bills 1st string. Teams with a good pass rush should all beat the Bills.

I see 4-12 again, only beating the Titans-Bengals-Raiders and perhaps the Chiefs or Dolphins once. Buffalo could start the season 3-1 and look awesome...then fall on their face

Unlike Fitz-one-trick, Brady has both the arm strength, and field vision to throw guys open. He's gotten picked off a few times like that, but usually it works. If our QB's were smart, they'd be watching film of him crushing us, and taking notes.