Could Andre Gurode Help our O-Line?

Matt in KC

I disagree

TO was not signed by this GM....as a matter of fact he let him go in favor of Johnston....a younger player

Merrimen was a player that Chan had history with from the Chargers and was brought in as a waiver wire pickup on the chance that he might have something left....and we did not have a steady starter at that position

Barnett was brought in because we lost Poz and did not have a starter

sooo?

John,

Who is this Johnston fella :thumbsup:

I disagree

TO was not signed by this GM....as a matter of fact he let him go in favor of Johnston....a younger player

Merrimen was a player that Chan had history with from the Chargers and was brought in as a waiver wire pickup on the chance that he might have something left....and we did not have a steady starter at that position

sooo?

And they might go after Gurode because he's better than any of our offensive linemen.

Why couldnt we sign him and move him to G? The guy has been to 4 straight PBs and at 32 he isnt very old for an interior lineman. B Waters is 35 and played very well the past 3-4 seasons.

Besides, Chan cant be too happy with Levitre if he is trying to supplant him with Rhinehart, and IMO Urbik has looked worse. I'll take gurode for 3 years, that gives us 3 years to draft another stud G to supplant him, and not some mediocre guy we hope and can his own.

I disagree

sooo?

I believe he is also still in his 20's (28 IIRC)