oniel cousins

finhater

Scouts inc Take:

Cousins has been a three-year backup offensive lineman for the Ravens. He is a long-limbed athlete with flexibility and good knee bend. He is a bit of a tweener as he doesn't have great height for a tackle and is not very powerful for an interior offensive lineman. He appears to have improved with his overall technique, hand use and ability to leverage defenders. Cousins has the raw talent and tools to develop into a starting offensive lineman but will need to continue to progress in order to make that next step.

I think he'd be a pretty nice addition, simply for depth and to maybe push Bell. He can't be worse than wang or hairston.

BAL tried him at RG and RT. He was the starter at RT untill they said f it he sucks and cut him, didn't keep him for depth but cut him flat out.

"Just three years removed from being a third-round pick, Cousins could never get it together at tackle, and obviously didn't show enough at guard during training camp. His leash grew much shorter when the Ravens signed LT Bryant McKinnie"

At this point I dont see him as anything of an upgrade maybe maybe as small one but Wrotto etc. know the system. We do have like 5 roster spots open so sure bring him in on the min. 1 yr. deal see what he looks like but I'd doubt he beat anyone out for a roster spot.

BAL tried him at RG and RT. He was the starter at RT untill they said f it he sucks and cut him, didn't keep him for depth but cut him flat out.

"Just three years removed from being a third-round pick, Cousins could never get it together at tackle, and obviously didn't show enough at guard during training camp. His leash grew much shorter when the Ravens signed LT Bryant McKinnie"

At this point I dont see him as anything of an upgrade maybe maybe as small one but Wrotto etc. know the system. We do have like 5 roster spots open so sure bring him in on the min. 1 yr. deal see what he looks like but I'd doubt he beat anyone out for a roster spot.

At this point anyone we get off the waiver wire will be a guy who was cut outright and deemed not worthy of a roster spot. That's how we got half the guys who are currently on our roster.