Week 1 should be a Bills win

1billsfan

KC sucks...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d821b7b50/article/cassels-recent-play-for-chiefs-hasnt-been-too-inspiring?module=HP11_content_stream

The Bills should seriously just sit Merriman and Dareus and keep them healthy for the opener. If the Bills stop their run there's a very good chance that the they beat KC in the opener.

I'm not trolling here but I don't understand how a 10-6 team that won its division sucks.

Don't worry, we'll find a way to make Cassell look all-world.

LOL. However, the key ingredient of the article is that Charlie Weis is no longer caller the offense. Good news for us on opening day against a shaky team learning a new offense.

Edited by mabden

The Bills should have won last year with what was a worse team than they'll have this time. Add-in the fact that losing Charlie Weis as OC was a huge blow, and that the Chefs won't have a clue what the Bills will do on offense (i.e. the "Wild Bill"), and it's a win for the Bills.

Really?

What a joke....The Bills are all of a sudden so good they can rest starting players?

KC will have over 200 yards on the ground with both these guys out. :thumbdown:

Um, he said rest Merriman and Dareus in order to have them ready for opening day against the Chefs. Not sit them out of the Chefs game.

Grudge match for Gailey, I'm hoping this team plays that way. We'll see.

He already lost there last year. Though we competed with them well, our Gailey run offense could do nothing on that day....

The Bills should have won last year with what was a worse team than they'll have this time. Add-in the fact that losing Charlie Weis as OC was a huge blow, and that the Chefs won't have a clue what the Bills will do on offense (i.e. the "Wild Bill"), and it's a win for the Bills.

Let us not get carried away...The Bills didn't deserve to win that game...They couldn't stop their Running game...and eventually the smallish defense gave up in OT. Our offense did nothing the whole day.

It's funny how fans work.

Bills fans think the KC game is a great chance for a win.

KC fans view this game as likely the most winnable game on their entire schedule.

Welcome to the Parity driven NFL.....