my $.02 worth...

Meanwhile, 5X Pro Bowl guard Brian Waters is still out there, unsigned, as is Vince Manuwai - both are decent rush-blockers that could bolster our interior O-line. Veterans Leonard Davis and Shawn Andrews are both 3X Pro Bowl guards that are also still available.

Available OTs include Bryant McKinnie, Nick Kaczur, Mario Henderson, Max Starks, Flozell Adams, Mark Tauscher and Langston Walker.

I understand that Buddy wants to draft, develop, and play his own young guys, but right now a little veteran o-line help seems necessary.

This....it seems crazy to have to even to post this it is so damn obvious.

Do you believe that the Bills are the only team that has OL problems at this point? I KNOW that Philly (yes, that team that

has lavished 10s of millions of $ in FA on other positions) is in trouble at OT, too. Yet, they haven't picked up any of these

OBVIOUS upgrades. The guys listed are old, broken down, has-beens. If you don't believe so, then tell me why in a league

where probably 1/3 of the teams (10 teams) are looking for ANY answer on the OL, these guys remain unsigned?

Do you believe that the Bills are the only team that has OL problems at this point? I KNOW that Philly (yes, that team that

has lavished 10s of millions of $ in FA on other positions) is in trouble at OT, too. Yet, they haven't picked up any of these

OBVIOUS upgrades. The guys listed are old, broken down, has-beens. If you don't believe so, then tell me why in a league

where probably 1/3 of the teams (10 teams) are looking for ANY answer on the OL, these guys remain unsigned?

The reason they remain unsigned is because Demetrisu Bell, Ed Wang, Eric Pears, Chad Rinehart, Cordaro Howard, Jason Watkins, Mansfield Wrotto, Isaiah Thompson, etc. - are better than all of them????

The reason they remain unsigned is because Demetrisu Bell, Ed Wang, Eric Pears, Chad Rinehart, Cordaro Howard, Jason Watkins, Mansfield Wrotto, Isaiah Thompson, etc. - are better than all of them????

The fact that not a single other team, no matter how desperate, is calling this list of geriatric pro-bowlers.

The fact that not a single other team, no matter how desperate, is calling this list of geriatric pro-bowlers.

Geriatric? :unsure:

Shawn Andrews is 28 year old; Max Starks is 29; Mario Henderson is 26.

(FYI, Eric pears is 29; Chad Rinehart, Jason Watkins, and Mansfield Wrotto are all 26.)

Yeah, some of those guys are at of near the end of their careers and some are a little out of shape from the lockout or banged up and couldn't get treatment (Manuwai), but it's ludicrous to say that not even one of those former Pro Bowlers or 1st round picks couldn't bolster the Bills pathetic o-line.

Geriatric? :unsure:

Shawn Andrews is 28 year old; Max Starks is 29; Mario Henderson is 26.

(FYI, Eric pears is 29; Chad Rinehart, Jason Watkins, and Mansfield Wrotto are all 26.)

Yeah, some of those guys are at of near the end of their careers and some are a little out of shape from the lockout or banged up and couldn't get treatment (Manuwai), but it's ludicrous to say that not even one of those former Pro Bowlers or 1st round picks couldn't bolster the Bills pathetic o-line.

Chronological age is not what I was referring to. I was referring to guys like Stinchcomb, Gaither, McKinnie et al. Oft injured is often worse than old.

Still, no one else in the NFL is calling them either. That should tell you all you need to know.

Chronological age is not what I was referring to. I was referring to guys like Stinchcomb, Gaither, McKinnie et al. Oft injured is often worse than old.

Still, no one else in the NFL is calling them either. That should tell you all you need to know.

Yeah, I get it, I understand, and I'm not trying to be argumentative - but maybe the reason they're "oft-injured" is because they've "oft-started" in their NFL careers??? (as opposed to our undrafted scrubs/practice-squad rejects)

Dam, you should work for the NFL network. By the sound of it, you have some great connections within the league.

Just because a player is unsigned doesn't mean that teams aren't calling them.

Waters will probably end up in Dallas - but Houston, Chicago, St. Louis, and even NE are possibilities. (When it happens, all the TSW posters that pegged him as 'finished' will light up this board with vitriol for the Bills FO!)

Leonard Davis, Vince Manuwai, and Bryant McKinnie will all have productive seasons with teams other than the Bills, probably Max Starks as well.

(Same TSWers that berated all of them will then ask, "Why can't the Bills get players like that?")

GO BILLSSS!!!!

Spot on OLDTIMER, the Bills Tight End position is awful, and Fitz will have a hard time solidifying the job infront of such a weak line and missing his deep threat in Evans. I am more concerned with the coaching and seeing how they will put this all together.

I can't wait the the puck to drop this year!!!!

Wishful thinking on the Bills. Let's face it the Bills are going to be a Bad football team . There is a reason they are ranked 31st. The might be a little better on defense. But from what we have seen they have taken a step backwards on the offense. So we watch them play another year for a top 5 draft pick. 4-12

Go Bills!!!