Bills-Broncos Official Game Thread

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for starting this. I thought about it but didnt know if one was already started.

Offense looks good so far minus that last set of down but they look good on the OL so far.

Love the fake punt but should save that for the regular season. CJ had a great run also.

Thanks for starting this. I thought about it but didnt know if one was already started.

Offense looks good so far minus that last set of down but they look good on the OL so far.

Love the fake punt but should save that for the regular season. CJ had a great run also.

Bell just got schooled by Demerville.

The benefit to using brad smith as many ways as they can in preseason is that it makes teams spend extra time preparing for him each week.

No problem!!

Wonder how the starting defense will look without Merriman this week? I'm hoping to see another big night from Carrington & Batten.

One nice run by Spiller, but I didn't think he played off the blocks well on the screen.

Screen to Chandler was well designed and executed.

One nice run by Spiller, but I didn't think he played off the blocks well on the screen.

Screen to Chandler was well designed and executed.

agreed, at the same time though, I prefer the person with the ball to decide the play and not have to wait for everything to develop. Otherwise he could be standing there a while.