Talkin to GOOD patriot fans

crackur

You do realize that tom brady is winless on the road in post season play (of course they havent played on the road in the playoffs with him:) )...but ym point is, as good as NE is, they are completely untested on the road in an extremely hostile environment...

168130[/snapback]

Who started the AFC Championship game in Pittsburgh in 2001?

And then again, what does that say about him and the team he leads that he wins enough NOT to have to go on the road in the playoffs? Isnt that the goal?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Who started the AFC Championship game in Pittsburgh in 2001?

And then again, what does that say about him and the team he leads that he wins enough NOT to have to go on the road in the playoffs?  Isnt that the goal?

168138[/snapback]

Which QB won that game? mmmmmmmmmmmmmm .... BLEDSOE

Its funny that people forget that when Brady left the game injured THE PATRIOTS WERE LOSING ... Bledsoe brought you back to win.

Its funny that people forget that when Brady left the game injured THE PATRIOTS WERE LOSING ... Bledsoe brought you back to win.

168140[/snapback]

Check your stats, the Patriots were NEVER losing that game at any time. Drew's TD pass made the lead larger.

168140[/snapback]

This is 100% incorrect. The Patriots were winning 7-3 when Brady left the game and Drew came in. Come on - you even used caps. Check your facts.

2002 Playoff Box Score

Are you sure? Im almost positive that you were down.

168154[/snapback]

In a ridiculous piece of revisionist history, there are people who post here who claim Drew "won" this game for New England. His final stats were 10-21, 100 yards, and the one TD pass when he came into the game. He was OK.

Troy Brown by comparison had 8 catches for 121 yards, a punt return for a TD, and picked up a blocked field goal and pitched it to Antawn Harris for another TD. There's your MVP of that game.

NO you are wrong.........they even stated it during the game Pats were losing......

I heard it on the game today man

168214[/snapback]

I just looked up the game. The Pats were ahead 7-3 late in the first half when Bledsoe replaced Brady. DB threw a TD to get them up 14-3 and they never trailed. But the Pats were definitely winning when Drew entered.

I just looked up the game. The Pats were ahead 7-3 late in the first half when Bledsoe replaced Brady. DB threw a TD to get them up 14-3 and they never trailed. But the Pats were definitely winning when Drew entered.

168218[/snapback]

7-3 is nothin to be happy about that is sure lol he saved them

Me and one of my friends was chatting.......I told him to make sure his team beats the jets

he said......make sure you guys beat the steelers lol

haha

its a deal right? :devil:

168079[/snapback]

i didn't know there was "good patriot fans" lol lol if they were good fans they would be bills fans lol

i didn't know there was "good patriot fans"  lol lol if they were good fans they would be bills fans lol

168232[/snapback]

nah we are good fans..........never know ........one time everyone was a bills fan.......right before they lost the big 4 lol

i didn't know there was "good patriot fans"  lol lol if they were good fans they would be bills fans lol

168232[/snapback]

There are good and bad fans everywhere for all teams. If you choose to generalize against any large group of people, chances are you will be partially incorrect every time.